[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's next for him? He doesn't have the charisma for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
What's next for him? He doesn't have the charisma for sportscasting or the patience for coaching.
>>
>>66569744
(Partial) Team ownership
>>
>doesn't have the charisma

He's insanely charismatic. I think the word you were looking for is enthusiastic.
>>
>>66569822
>this
and fucking white bitches
>>
NBA on TNT

He and Shaw resume their feud on the airwaves. Every time Shaw mentions his rings Kobe reminds him that he has five.
>>
>>66575378
This. You don't know what charisma is, OP.
>>
>>66569744
Not enough charisma for the easiest job on television? Anon is a fool.
>>
>>66569744
rape
>>
>>66575378
>>66575946
>Kobe is charismatic

Autism
>>
File: op.png (235 KB, 500x553) Image search: [Google]
op.png
235 KB, 500x553
>>66575880
this.

he may take a year off. But you can almost bank on him going to TNT, where my ted turner lets you say whatever the hell you want. would be a perfect spot. Chuck said he is done doing that soon anyway, my bet is Kober takes his spot opposite of Shaw
>>
>>66569744
Work for ESPN Latin America
>>
>>66569744
Bring Soccer to America.

It'll work this time.
>>
>>66569744
Probably he'll just retire to his mansion and spend the rest of his days travelling the world, and raping unconscious women.
>>
>>66576065
You might be the only one who has that opinion
>>
See despite his ego he's sort of a private guy. That's why I don't see a regular commentating career like TNT offers being for him.

I think he'll use the opportunity to draw back from public a bit. He'll buy a sliver of a soccer team, offer players the chance to work with him like Hakeem, have some youth camps, donate to some causes, and generally enjoy himself.
>>
kobe isn't as smart of a businessman, he's wasting potential and not really going into other business ventures. he could be a filthy rich philanthropist making some change in the world with his popularity.
>>
>>66569744
>He doesn't have the charisma for sportscasting

Nicely memed.
>>
hopefully he makes a dildo shaped as his cock
>>
He will probably buy a faulty private jet and lose all his money like that other eternal sidekick Scottie Pippen.
>>
>>66569744
hes prolly gonna go retire in europe and just live privately
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.