[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any league of Ireland fans on /sp/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: 153901_60_news_hub_multi_630x0.jpg (138 KB, 630x377) Image search: [Google]
153901_60_news_hub_multi_630x0.jpg
138 KB, 630x377
Any league of Ireland fans on /sp/
>>
no lmao
>>
no lmaoooooo
>>
>>66571104
So football is a tv show for you then ?

Derry fan here btw
>>
/lifelong-parttime/ Bray fan
>>
>>66572529

Bray have a lovely stadium

Had a few telling me they were darkhorses for the league too , dunno about that now
>>
>>66572446
>*Londonderry
ftfy
>>
help /sp/
I live in Arklow and idk what my local league of ireland club is
Is is bray or wexford
>>
>>66572582

Darkhorses for relegation maybe
>>
>>66573072

Very original

Who's your team ?
>>
>>66573204
Both are shit clubs but.I would go with bray

How far is tallagh from you ? Rovers could be a shout too although there fans are absolute scum
>>
>>66573260
dont have one
>>
>>66573389
not going with rovers
their fanbase is bandwagoners (most of them have left to bandwagon for dundalk or cork) and scummy chavs
>>
>>66573260
Your sister is your mother your father is your brother you all shag one another the Derry family
>>
>>66574115

I'm guessing you are a harps fan obsessed with Derry ?
>>
>>66574367
2-1
>>
No UCD this season?
>>
>>66574586
Fuck off socrates
>>
>>66574499
Congrats on winning your cup final

Come back to me when you win a trophy
>>
>>66574586

Ucd should be banned from the premier league
>>
>>66574936
kek that mad

Rip up some more flags you scum
>>
Up the Harps!
>>
Celtic fan from Cork here
>>
>>66575070

Dry your eyes ya redneck
>>
I'm a fan of Cork City
>>
>>66568188
>those third world kit sponsors
My sides
>>
Shamrock Rovers but I don't follow it
>>
>>66575495
Go find an nfl thread or somthing fatboy
>>
Galway have a really good squad this year. Play good football too. Expecting a 3rd-5th place finish desu.
>>
>>66575675

Missed the game at the brandywell but from what i have seen on mns you are right

Were very impressive against bohs
>>
I've been to three shelbourne matches
>>
>>66568188
This thread encapsulates the mindset of the usual irish bloke
>>
>>66575286
>Donegal is literally UK territory

top cuck
>>
>>66575797

Same as ,Shels used to be my second club before they went to shite - have an aunty lives down by drumcondra
>>
>>66575746
Honestly don't know where they're getting the money. The crowds aren't that great for home matches (between 800-1,000 average). I think they are getting some brown envelopes from Delaney after that whole SD Galway fiasco. Everyone from Galway knows Salthill Devon elite are crooks and that the FAI tried to fuck Galway United out of it but none of the fans switched over (surprise surprise).

Fun fact, Nick Leeson the man who bankrupt Barings Bank lives in Drom the home of Salthill Devon. Used to drive past his house regularly on the way to school. Massive crook. Used to be the chairman of Galway United around the time they went bust. Used to run out of the ground with the gate money before the players could get paid.
>>
>>66575822

Calm down princess it's not my fault your from donegal
>>
>>66575804

What do you mean by that ?
>>
File: chart for sp.png (1 MB, 1503x1007) Image search: [Google]
chart for sp.png
1 MB, 1503x1007
used to lve across the road from dalymount, went to almost every home game for bohs for like three seasons straight

still have the jersey and a few match programs
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.