[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys. Yfw Leicester have their title taken away from them because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (897 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
897 KB, 750x1334
Guys. Yfw Leicester have their title taken away from them because of doping
>>
File: image.png (192 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
192 KB, 640x360
>>66561875
>>
>>66561875
>yfw several threads about this in the catalog
>>
would be hilarious 2bh
>>
Obviously the Sunday Times has seen that the Independent has shut down due to dwindling sales and attempted to prolong their fortunes by printing junk journalism.
>>
Always knew Chelsea were doped. Surprised about Arsenal
>>
>>66561906
Do you not think its suspicious how Jamie vardy suddenly got so fast and never stops? Fuckingn drugs
>>
Obviously it's true
>>
>>66561925
youre just chatting shit
>>
4th or 5th thread already and nobody gives a single fuck

>english media
>>
>>66561925
>Do you not think its suspicious how Jamie vardy suddenly got so fast and never stops?
hard work and dedication tBh
>>
>>66561929
Obviously not. Only JFs cheat.
>>
All high level pro athletes dope
>>
>>66561947
This
>>
>>66561925
he was always fast and never stops (lifelong second team from 2013-14 promotion season la). the difference now being that he has put that physical asset to good use.
>>
10 bucks says this is genuinely them trying to stop Leicester from winning the league.
>>
Name me one singular member of the Arsenal squad who strikes you based on performance as a doper

It's more likely Wenger tranqing them to troll piers morgan
>>
>>66561967
this

>teams all dope every year
>surprise team winning
>QUICKLY GET THE DOPING SCANDAL FIRED UP
>>
>Arsenal doping

Not a chance
>>
File: 1447581349026.png (22 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1447581349026.png
22 KB, 633x758
>>66561875
DELETE THIS!!!!
YOU CANNOT TELL ME
WEAR THE FOX
WEAR THE BLUE
WE WILL COME THROUGH!!!!
>>
>>66561967
ESTABLISHMENT BTFO
>>
>>66561971
özil and giroud
>>
>>66561985
Plus Arsenal and Chelsea will get no real punishment because no one will ever believe that Arsenal are doped and Chelsea's dping is 10 years old ie no current players.
>>
>>66562070
The rumor is that the players at Arsenal and Leicester are Huth and Cech ie former Chelsea players
>>
>>66562089
Birmingham is involved too, do they have former Chelsea players?
>>
Absolute retards.

Stop being ABL for no fucking reason, be ABST (Sunday Times) for printing such garbage, if you're going to name clubs in this way, you have to name the players. Name them or fuck off with this shit.

booo hoo i was sexually abused, "want to come out and name who sexually abused you?" no.

Fuck off ABLs.
>>
File: 4d6.gif (4 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
4d6.gif
4 KB, 452x523
>tottenham are currently in a leicester & arsenal sandwich.

i wonder who could be behind this sensational news...
>>
>>66562107
Considering the article states that the player isn't necessarily still playing/at the club, Mario Melchiot
>>
more interested to see who the supposed boxing champ is my bets on Kell Brook
>>
The doctor already denied it didn't he?
I bet he got something from someone la
>>
The "doctor" said this to sell his services to prospective customers.

If fucking Watford were having this miracle season, he'd say he helped Ighalo with some drugs.

The whole thing is bullshit.
>>
>>66562070
>Chelsea's dping 10 years old
I read that wrong
>>
$20 on this report being funded by someone at City or United
>>
>Arsenal abusing steroids

is that the one season when they finished 3rd instead of 4th?
>>
>>66562552
You'd think Ozil would have shown up by now if he was doping
>>
>>66561971
Wilshere that's why he's always >injured
>>
>>66561875
There are doping controls after league matches, and internationals get tested after international matches as well.

If anything slipped through the net, the English anti-doping agency should be ashamed of their performance.

But for all we know it could be one guy trying to gain publicity as well.
>>
>>66562340
I did to. For a second I though Adam Johnson signed with Chelsea
>>
>>66561875

They only mention Arsenal and Leicester because both teams have ex-Chelsea players. The whole story revolves around Chelsea players doping between 2001 and 2007, so guys who played for Chelsea during that time (like Cech) are under suspicion.
>>
>>66562154
More interested to see who the cyclists are. Probably literally whos, no top GB team is going to some shitty half struck off London quack.
>>
>>66562552

kek
>>
>>66562896
the burger tried to make a funny
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.