[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arena football is on E!SPN 2 and the game is close. I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Arena football is on E!SPN 2 and the game is close. I don't know anything about it lets drink and watch it the 4th quarter is about to start
>>
Okay ill watch it with you.
>>
>>66556970
i thought arena football went belly up 5 years ago
>>
>>66557022
Seeimg this team is called the kiss and bon jovi has a team it must be getting funded by dad rock
>>
I see theyve adopted the NFLs strategy of nothing but commercials
>>
This doesnt seem very safe.
>>
I went to an Arena Football game about 10 years ago with my older cousin. It was awesome, the cheerleaders would walk around the crowd and dance right in front of you like strippers. It was also really cheap for tickets, and if the ball went out unto the crowd an you caught it, you could keep it like a baseball game.

If I still lived near a team, I would totally go back.
>>
File: j2.jpg (56 KB, 520x624) Image search: [Google]
j2.jpg
56 KB, 520x624
>post thread when its tied
>ine team starts shitting the bed and its boring
>>
>THE SHITTY OF JACKSONVILLE
>>
Who are the new england patriots of arena football?
>>
File: afl_game_winner.png (61 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
afl_game_winner.png
61 KB, 300x300
>>66557381
I'm gonna guess the BLAZE IT FAGGOTS
>>
>>66557381
The Tampa Bay Storm and the Arizona Rattlers are tied at 5 championships each in their history.
>>
>The LA kiss
>>
My team name would be the fort worth savages
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.