[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First real madrid goal >Marcelo avoids passing to ronaldo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: url.jpg (3 KB, 134x100) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
3 KB, 134x100
First real madrid goal
>Marcelo avoids passing to ronaldo knowing that he fucked up too many times that game, trying to dribble pique and dani alves without success. Takes the ball to the other side of the field passing to carvajal if im not mistaken,in which the play ends up with a goal.

2nd goal
>Ronaldo puts himself near the goal while his team sets up the play for him. Gets the ball and shoots, alone straight to the fucking GK. Lucky him the ball went under the keeper.

How the fuck do people say that this guy is the best player in the world? All he does is stay near the goal and tap in, literally. He lost the ball 2 or 3 times today by trying his shit dribble like he's having an epileptic attack.

Messi is so much better than this guy, even if he also played like shit today.

>tsu
>>
>>66554894
>shoots at an impossible angle
>not only did he score a goal, bit the ball went through the small opening in between the keeper's legs

He is GOAT
>>
>Gets the ball and shoots, alone straight to the fucking GK

weak ass bait. If you knew anything about the sport you would realize he knew there was no way to slot it to the side of the keeper so he drilled it under him. It's a tidy finish and the chest control before it was class.

He didn't have the best match overall but it was a good goal and a very important one. Just because it wasn't a blooter doesn't it's not a good goal.
>>
worst thread i've ever seen in my life
>>
I like how everyone now forgot about his assist for Bayol's goal cause of the refball.
>>
Funny you say this, but the shot was literally the easiest part of all he did in that goal.

Fuck off.
>>
that shot was not even on target until the keepers ankle directed the ball in
>>
>>66555023
impossible angle..... lel
>>
>falling for this bait thread
>>
>>66554894
>MSN
69 goals

>BBC
63 goals

>BBC 10 LESS MATCHES THAN MSN

>Ronaldo
16 clasico goals, 6 consecutive

>messhit
12 clasico goals, hasnt scored in 5
>>
>>66555087
true

>>66555122
true, that first touch was love
>>
>>66554894
Ronaldo > Messi all day every day
>>
File: 1458045862208.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1458045862208.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>66554894
>when you see this thread.
>>
File: 1425317102543.gif (682 KB, 250x178) Image search: [Google]
1425317102543.gif
682 KB, 250x178
>>66561358
>>
Say what you want about the teams but in the context of the game ref ball got fucked over so I'm happy. Ronaldo did well to control the ball so well, taking it past the defender and finishing well. The guy is still great even if he's aging and the Barca lot are better this season.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.