[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>benzema being there to score when it matters >a healthy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1458565830508.png (226 KB, 393x401) Image search: [Google]
1458565830508.png
226 KB, 393x401
>benzema being there to score when it matters
>a healthy bayol
>tsu is tsuinng against barcelona again
>marcelo being the darkest knight
>pepe confirming he is the real madrid version of puyol
>carvajal and modric doing their job as always
>casemiro filling the gap that was once xabi

This team is stacked with the exception of ramos and le pass it sideways man but you can't have it all.

Can real madrid win the Champions league? They can easily make it to the final if they do not play Barca in the semis.
>>
CHI
>>
>>66553592
They could beat bayern, as they would've be eliminated of juve didn't shit the bed against them
>>
>>66553613
CA
>>
>>66553592
>Can real madrid win the Champions league?

They barely won the last time.
>>
>>66553592
dumb frogposter
>>
>>66553653
True. but they can easily make it to the finals this time around. And they have agood team that can give any other team a run for their money when they are at their best. They way they played today is much different than what what they did against Atletico 2 seasons ago and it worked for them
>>
>>66553592
If you take today's performance as standard, Barça doesn't look much above PSG, RM, Atletico or Bayern. Any of those have a good shot.

You forgot to mention Navas btw.
>>
You're reading too much into one game, I didn't even think they played well today

Remember they looked second best against psg twice in the groups and could easily have gone out to roma(!!!!)

Today was the first time all season in la liga they won against the other top 4 teams
>>
>>66553837
neither psg or atletico have what it takes to beat barcelona though.

>>66553959
And who did real madrid have against psg? Benzema was coming off an injury against the last Atletico game and did not have bale. My post mentioned all those players for a reason and at their best can compete with any team.
>>
>>66553592
dumb frogposter
>>
>>66554093
say squirrel
>>
>>66553623
RITO
>>
ronaldo is the tsu-god and #2 all time behind messi of course

marcelo world's best LB

benzema top5 striker

bayol top5 winger

modric world's best CM

navas top5 keeper

the only problem is kroos. he has to die. but since la copa and la liga are out of reach, with enough singular dedication they could meme their way to the champion's league a la Chelsea. we'll see
>>
just hope that zidanes benches bayol in unimportant matches for isco or james
he doesnt need playtime to be good
>>
>>66564369
is hamez damaged goods? is this teary eyed lesbian salvagable ?
>>
casemiro is fat and like all fat brazilians will be irrelevant once he turns 25
>>
HALAL MADRID
>>
>>66564369
I don't know but every time bayol does something great it gets me more pumped up than usual. like when he scored that goal against barcelona in copa del rey or dat header in the cl. maybe i am gay for bale?
>>
>>66553592
>tsu is tsuinng against barcelona again

b-but he is a flat track bully, MESSI MESSI MESSI scores in classicos, he is #1

>Can real madrid win the Champions league?
easily, Barca is wank, might get eliminated against atletico. Bayern should be out already, Wolfsburg/Benfica are shit and only one of PSG/City can go through.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.