[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: JUST.png (68 KB, 2000x2759) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
68 KB, 2000x2759
I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR
>>
I AM THE GAME
YOU DONT WANNA PLAY ME
>>
File: image.png (142 KB, 415x463) Image search: [Google]
image.png
142 KB, 415x463
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>66552777
Is this the cbb equivalent of >7-1
>>
>>66553502

No, because they are not one of the elite historical powerhouses
>>
just cuck my shit up senpai
>>
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE
GOING AROUND LEAVING SCARS
>>
>>66553549
Gay
>>
I HURT MYSELF
TODAY
>>
BUT I'M NOT HERE

THIS ISN'T HAPPENING
>>
>live in shit state
>only thing that gives you joy is your college sports teams
>they get BTFO in football and basketball in two of the biggest games

Pls send your prayers to Oklahoma
>>
Seriously, the start of Oklahoma should never be allowed to play Basketball again

relocate the Thunder
cut the college Basketball programs for the Universities
Ban all basketball related merchandise

Oklahoma is a disgrace to the sport
>>
Don't watch college sports but checked out the score\stats

How the fuck do you shoot 30%, but let the other team shoot 70%. That's just GOD FUCKING AWFUL holy shit. Did they accidentally put the woman's team out there?
>>
>shithole state
>get btfo by Mother Nature
>get btfo by meth labs
>get btfo by obesity after 25
>get btfo by fracking earthquakes
>get btfo by your shit college teams

Just kill me now senpai
>>
>>66556610
Villanova played good defense and Chokelahomo had no idea how to play against a good team since they're used to playing Big 12 scrub teams.
>>
>>66552777
>Trips
>not 12

HATE ME TODAY
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.