[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can they still do it lads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 640x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 640x310
Can they still do it lads?
>>
Nope

Atletico maybe if Barca slippy g's it
>>
>>66549759

Nah.

I don't see FCB losing 2 games and drawing another out of the 7 left. Plus spanish referees protect Farsa as fuck, as seen in the last 2 Liga games.
>>
>that was the first time all season madrid have beaten a top 4 side

of course they wont, and they dont deserve to
>>
Too late, their schedule is piss easy barring their UCL tie. Messi dying would be the only way they lose it
>>
atletico only suffered 15 goals? wtf?
>>
File: los blanco semens.png (617 KB, 581x565) Image search: [Google]
los blanco semens.png
617 KB, 581x565
>>66549759
oh they'll do it together lads ;)
>>
>>66549759
no. but ARSE will win the prem :)
>>
>>66549863

Really? So you've never heard of Atletico's defense before mate?
>>
nah
>>
>>66549973
>Savic
>Godin
>Gimenez

such a based cb line up

Are they the GOAT GK producer?
>De Gay
>Courtois
>Oblak
>>
>>66550026

That's RM

>Casillas
>Navas
>>
>>66550061
yeah but Navas was already goalie of year with Levante

Atleti got literally whos? and made them GOAT

>De Gay
3rd choice goalie who played after injuries
>Courtois
Chelsea backup with little pro experience
>Oblak
became starter after injuries

GOAT-tier scouting
>>
How can one like any team in Spain?

I like Simeone and respect Cruyff but that's different
>>
>>66550133
Simeone and Cruijff aren't Spanish, so maybe that's a reason.
>>
>>66549863

Godin is the most underrated player on the planet
>>
>>66550026
>>66550129

>Oblak
>'''produced''' by Atlético

You can suck my dick babe. He was bought to start
>>
>>66550157
Both represent two clubs currently you lil dumb bitch
>>
>>66550173
Moya was the original starter tho until he got injured
>>
>>66550129

Atletico is amazingly good at scouting and signing players in general, not just goalkeepers.

And then selling them at the right moment too :^).
>>
>>66550190
Cruijff doesnt represent any club currently you 'lil dumb shit'
>>
>>66550215
>And then selling them at the right moment too :^).
that's all of La Liga minus Barca and Real desu
>>
>>66550216
Barça remains similar enough
>>
>>66550167

>underrated

Easily a top 3 CB. I don't know who underrated him but whoever did knows as much about football as Gary Neville.
>>
>>66550234

Yes, because Cruijff made Barca the club it is today. True that my nigger!
>>
>>66550232

they have no choice
>>
>>66550291
every coach after him has literally just copy and pasted his style and either added an extra holding mid or extra creative midfielder
>>
>>66550197
Not for the CL nor the Spanish Cup. He was to start on short term anyhow, no one spends 16M€ on a bench-warmer
>>
>>66550306
sucks desu would like to see what Emery could do with a squad full of stars for more than a season could do
>>
>>66550339
*le Real Madrid and Barca face
>>
>>66549759

Barca need to lose 2 games, not happening
>>
>>66550232

Ehhhh, no.

What I meant is that they sell them when they've achieved peak momentum and are already on their down. And for top money.

See Costa f.i.

Although we'll never really know for sure because going to the English league in itself does a lot to boost the downward spiral of a player...
>>
>>66550315
Which makes him so great. Apart from the greatness he did as a player
>>
>>66550393
Miranda hasn't looked the same outside of Atleti. sucked at the recent WCQ games for Hueland

makes you wonder if he was good or Godin is just that GOAT
>>
>>66549863

their defense is amazing
>>
i wonder if bale speaks spanish yet
>>
>>66550500
No
>>
>>66550451

Miranda was never that good.
>>
>>66551446
>Miranda starts in Brazil
>Marcelo doesn't

Dunga for fucks sakes
>>
>>66551635

In the last qualifyers?

That doesn't really matter when he',s got more important games with RM. Marcelois still the owner of that FB position in Brasil NT for the important competitions.
>>
>>66551919
yeah it was qualifiers

Dunga prefers Felipe Luis for defensive purposes over Marcelo. Dunga hates Marcelo because of the Olympics in 2008 never forgave him
>>
>>66549863
It would've been only 14 today if Oblak hadn't dropped an easy catch in the feet of one of the Betis players. They still won 5-1 though.
>>
>>66549870
>their face when barca still go on to win the treble
>>
>>66549759
no, they can't finish above 100 points.
>>
>>66549870
>TSU trying to rest his dick on marcelo's shoulder
>>
>>66550197
>>66550197
>>66550339
Oblak got injured in the preseason and Moyà was doing good enough in his absence and that's why Simeone kept him for a while, but the long-term plan was always for Oblak to be the starter.

>>66550393
Tbh they could and should have gotten more monies for Costa, he played amazingly that year and he was sold for less than €40M when his market value was much higher at that time. Arda Turan would be a better example me thinks.

>>66551446
Miranda was good desu. The star defender was Godín but Miranda and him mixed very well.
>>
>>66549835
Like when Messi didn't get a penalty yesterday?
>>
>>66560765
that was never even a penalty

>1m outside the box
>messhit was already halfway to the ground before he made contact with ramos

if they'd given that diving little shit a penalty the papers would have been full of it for weeks
>>
>>66549759
Yeah, just need another three weeks of Madrid facing a team that came back with all his players exhausted from international break, Barça losing three games after having no difficult game to play in the calendary and the autist bald not dropping to +10 in four weeks again
>>
>>66560779
It was foul (and a 2nd yellow for Ramos) desu.

Not a penalty though.
>>
>>66551446
he's inter second best player. Says a lot about Inter's condition nowadays
>>
>>66560789
>butthurt Farça fan detected
>>
>>66560804
Enjoy your victoria moral, Espanyol F.C.-kun. Last joy until summer
>>
>>66549870
ronaldo looks like a action figure

i bet he's the first to get his gear off around the lads
>>
>>66560815
>implying I'm even a Real MAD fan

You're 7 points ahead yet your butt still hurts with the force of a thousand suns m8, at least stop making excuses and cope with the fact that your team isn't invincible and fucked up not only a Clásico but the Cruyff farewell ceremony as well.
>>
>>66560837
>Implying that I didn't know that you're not a Real Mad fan
I won't even read the rest of your post. I already thought the possibility of you being a Violencia or Pateti fan le trolling and seeking relevance, salty as fuck of Barcelona not paying attention to you. My previous post perfectly applies, then. You're irrelevant, even more than the Madrid and Ejpanyol fans that saved their season yesterday
>>
>>66549899
I always question these posts. It seems like Barca is the team to hate in Spain, while Arsenal are the team to hate in EPL. I've seen so many anti-Arsenal posts, trying to stir shit up, it depresses me.

Whatever. Spurs will win it :^)
>>
>>66550393
>2 and a half team league
>more about attacking than defending
>suddenly enter the best league in the world with more competition and better already performance
>some teams attack, some teams defend
>hur dur England kills players XDD
>Costa scored 20 goals in his first season

Uh-huh.
>>
File: 200000% mad.gif (3 MB, 500x746) Image search: [Google]
200000% mad.gif
3 MB, 500x746
>>66560898
>this assblast

No Violencia (fuck Floren for giving them Cheryshev on loan btw, without that they'd be on the brink of relegation ;_;) or Paleti (>implying you're not going to suffer like dogs in the CL against them), my team is way more irrelevant, but you know, that doesn't matter because you're still mad AF and that's enough to make me enjoy my morning.

>pic related: it's you
>>
>>66560898
>all this projection

HURR YOU DONT LIKE MY TEAM SO YOU MUST BE A FAN OF A TEAM I DON'T LIKE LOL

Or maybe your team and your fanbase is so fucking cancerous that you're universally hated by everyone anyway, regardless of what clubs they support :)
>>
>>66560927
>best league in the world

But Costa left the best league in the world to go to a shit league m8.
>>
>>66560941
Poor deluded Spain. Still bitter over Gibraltar. Not surprised. Petty. Petty country.
>>
>>66560929
Really, if you want to troll search someone else. I saw yesterday's defeat as natural since the team was tired and they were caring about a more important match. Hell, they didn't even seem to care. My whole family and their invited friends were mad as fuck, of course, as most Barça fans but sadly I can't fulfill your Violencia/Pateti inferiority complex.
>>66560936
Sorry Neverlands, but I can't take you seriously. Don't take it wrong
>>
>>66561005
The best league in Yurop sure must be dominating the Yuropean trophies, right? I mean, it's only natural, right? Right?

Oh right, a fixture at Stoke is more important than a CL semi final. >EPLel

>>66561012
>waaaah muh calendar
You sound just like Mourinho m8.

Also I just said I'm not a Violencia/Paleti fan and that I want Violencia to get relegated, can't you read?
>>
>>66561032
You still have a Violencia/Pateti inferiority complex
>>
>>66561042
>b-because I say so
>>
>>66561068
Because you are desperately searching for the attention and relevance that you lack. Here
>>
>>66561012
>Sorry Neverlands, but I can't take you seriously. Don't take it wrong

I won't m8
>>
>>66561174
Thanks for humiliating Casillas and Del Bosque and never being a threat in international matches
>>
>>66561100
>s-someone's replying to me on a Sumerian pictogram board
>h-help
>h-he only wants attention
>I'm s-so much better b-because muh team wins more than him
>y-yeah I'll say that to him, that'll make him m-mad

lel
>>
>>66561199
http://translate.google.com.lb/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sudinfo.be%2Fsports%2Ffoot_international%2F2010-12-13%2Ffuentes-si-je-parle-on-retire-la-coupe-du-monde-a-l-espagne-831186.shtml
>>
>>66561210
*Yawns*
>>
>>66561248
>>
>>66550167
Helps playing in an all-out defensive system though. He's definitely good, but I really thinks he gets too much credit. Almost any CB can look good in Atlético's system
>>
>>66561032
So... Your definition of 'best' is trophy success? That has never been the reason for the claim. EPL is the best because it gets the most views, it has the most competition (not Buyernwinslol, PSGwinswith15gamesinhandlol, Barca/Madridwinslol) it has many cups, including the oldest in history, it has lots of world class players, it has a variation of tactics and styles and the managers are more meme worthy.

The fact that Madrid and Barca win lots of UCL is irrelevant. You won! Wow! That doesn't make your league better. That's not how it works. You could go "Well Madrid has won 20 La Liga titles, that means it's better than EPL!". That's not how it works and you know it.

But, as your fellow countryman has said, perhaps you're fishing for (You)'s. So this is my final serious response to you.
>>
>>66561174
Assblasted 5pan1ard BTFO
>>
>>66561293
>So... Your definition of 'best' is trophy success?

I think that's everyone's definition...
>>
>>66560823
he'd be topless the entire game if he could get away with it
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.