[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Last Place >Goes to the Championship Is tanking a problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: cq5dam.web.1280.1280.png (12 KB, 341x471) Image search: [Google]
cq5dam.web.1280.1280.png
12 KB, 341x471
>Last Place
>Goes to the Championship
Is tanking a problem in the EPL?
>>
File: 3 americans.jpg (460 KB, 988x741) Image search: [Google]
3 americans.jpg
460 KB, 988x741
>tf
>tp
>>
They are prepared.
>>
>>66540833
>americans
>not stilted 'unitedstatsians' or 'us citizens'

faker than fake
>>
Is this the worst year to get relegated? I mean the teams that do are going to miss literally millions of that tv deal mlney
>>
they'll get ben simmons with the 1st pick. they'll be fine
>>
tanking? what?
>>
>>66540965
that deal will fall thru when europe league comes and most teams will be relegated.
remember how the EPL was founded, will happen again.
>>
>>66541160
European league wont become a thing. The appeal of big games is that they arent every week.
>>
>>66540793
No. There's absolutely nothing to gain from being Derby relegation-tier rather than West Brom relegation-tier.
>>
>>66543539
>people still have this meme opinion
>>
>>66540793

Firstly it's the last THREE places in the PL that get relegated

Secondly what the fuck does 'tanking' mean?
>>
>>66540793
>tanking

what in the fuck does it mean
>>
>>66543539
You still only play other big teams twice
>>
kek, yurotrash having this cheeky joke fly right over their heads
>>
>>66547091
Fiasco, for the vocabulary-challenged people
>>
Poor team.
MANY poor performances in the season.
Just terrible.

SHIT ON THE VILLA.
>>
>>66541049
>>66547091
Tanking a season is when you do deliberately badly. In American sports, where there is a draft, teams that finish lower in the table get to pick new players sooner, meaning it is in their interest to finish as low as they can if they have nothing to play for.
>>
>>66547807
Seriously football is retarded. I don't know why would the NFL reward mediocrity, it's fucking America of all places.
>>
>>66547917
you'd prefer that they rig it such that the better teams have an unfair advantage to acquire more talent? Or would you do away with the draft altogether?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.