[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That one friend that will defend the player who's actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: that boy ain't right.jpg (43 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
that boy ain't right.jpg
43 KB, 500x387
>That one friend that will defend the player who's actually shit

Who's the player and what's your friend say to defend him?
>>
>>66522804
Teddy Bridgewater

Faggot says AD is holding him back
>>
"delly is a bast dude he's so scrappy"
>>
>>66522892
beast*
>>
>Brock Osweiler was worth the money

Faggot needs to die already.
>>
>>66522804
My friend always tries to say Lebron is good.

> Muh finals appearances
>>
>>66522821
seconding this.

"man I cant wait for teddy to get benched already..."
>muh he's still developing
>muh he doesnt have an O line
>muh he doesnt have anyone to throw to
>All Day is eating up all the offensive planning so they dont play to his strengths

all fair and valid points buddy but what about

>Norv cant develop a deep ball with this faggot and I suspect has to dumb things down for him
>he cant read progressions, unable to see downfield
>wont take strikes on anything unless it's an almost 100% guaranteed checkdown catch with no chance of interception or break up
>still throws interceptions on these laughable "passes"
>holds on to the ball and panics/ needs a pocket made of kevlar and the size of texas to actually do something
>is in fact a basketball american without the athleticism
>HAS JUST BEEN COMPLETELY NEUTRALIZED IN EVERY GAME OF HIS PRO CAREER

seriously DC's have his number and he is a liability already. there is no hope for this nigger.

oh and the same friend who is also a vikings fan will argue with me about Brady
>he's just a product of a system
>he cheats
>cant even be considered as current GOAT because of his lack of strong QB classic fundamentals
whatever the fuck that means

I dont like Brady either. No one does.. But when people shit talk him like he isn't the fucking king of the ring right now blow my mind.
remember when we all thought he was done on that bad 5 game stetch 2 years ago?
then he just hit a stride of PERFECT passing with immaculate touch on the ball to nearly impossibly covered WR's for the rest of the year.

>tfw you can admit Tom is the GOAT right now because you dont have to worry about your trip in /nfl/ general
>>
Geno

My friends black
>>
>Danny Simpson
>>
>>66522804
Kap just hasn't been put in the right scheme yet. trust me chip is gonna revive his career and turn him into a top 5 QB this year.

I mean he could be right but this guy doesnt even want a QB drafted this year in ANY round
>>
I was that friend, for some reason I always felt the need to defend Tyrone Carter on the Steelers.

If anyone knows who that is or actually would agree with me, then, well shucks lad.
>>
File: 1458702199706.png (361 KB, 696x550) Image search: [Google]
1458702199706.png
361 KB, 696x550
>>66522804
>romo is elite without a ring
>>
>>66522804
>Kap is much better than Smith. The 49ers have a top 5 QB for the next ten years. Trust me I love football I know what I'm talking about.
>>
Messi is the goat , can't even bring silverware to Argentina product of a system he is the definition of a system baby
>>
>>66525637

Those sound like Paul Allen/KFAN-tier Teddy defenses. Just pure denial about another first round bust. It's fucking depressing.>>66525637
>>
Tebow

Conspiracy that he's "too Christian" and the NFL has black listed him
>>
>hating on your own team

Buncha faggots
>>
>>66527433
>>66526299
>>66526200
>>66527077

the dubs (truth) shall set you free

but yeah fellow vikings fans are insufferable when it comes to being teddy apologists
>>
>>66522804
>Tevez
>''He isn'tn being played in his natural position, that's whyyyyy''
>>
File: 1442150832581.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1442150832581.png
94 KB, 396x385
>kapernick wasnt shit, the o Line was injured so there was nothing he could do
>who cares about he guy signaling he was wide open, it was a run play
>>
Ty Cobb.
>>
>>66522804
Curtis Lazar
Bobby Ryan
Dion Phaneuf
Bryan Murray

He's only 21 bro
He's good you don't know what you're talking about
It's the Leafs fault he was terrible (please ignore the fact that I made fun of him when he was on the Leafs)
HE HAS STAGE 4 TERMINAL CANCER YOU CAN'T FIRE HIM
>>
>>66541266
Did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>66522804
as a jets fan Geno Smith

because
>he had no weapons
>muh perfect game
>>
>>66522804
>friend
>>
>>66522804
>chris kunitz
>he scores lol
Fucking casuals
>>
>>66527682
but he's right
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.