[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what team has the most feared hooligans in europe? Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: aik_solna_90.gif (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
aik_solna_90.gif
13 KB, 200x200
what team has the most feared hooligans in europe? Don't forget that AIK has killed someone, dont think even Millwall has killed one in a brawl.
>>
Örebro ultras
>>
>>66508159
>black in the emblem

this triggers my autism
>>
>>66508159
I thought the Swedish hooligan thing was just a joke, damn, poor guy
>>
File: paok fans.jpg (57 KB, 612x344) Image search: [Google]
paok fans.jpg
57 KB, 612x344
>killed one

lol, that's it?
>>
File: Derby.jpg (64 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
Derby.jpg
64 KB, 620x350
Several people died before of after the games in Italy, Lazio fans almost killed some Tottenham supporters fairly recently. Pic is also what people bring to the stadium for Roma's derby.
Serbs are probably the most dangerous ultras tho
>>
Liverpool fans killed 135 people.
>>
AIK fan from Aus here, never personally seen any other AIK fans act out or participate in any hooliganism over here.
>>
File: GAIS.jpg (33 KB, 270x220) Image search: [Google]
GAIS.jpg
33 KB, 270x220
GAIS
>>
>>66508311
dont forget the djurgården supporter who killed one and battered several when he went bezerk with an ironpole. he was a memebr of djurgårdens firm. swedish hools and native swedes are generally berzerkers by blood. dont mess with swedes.
>>
>>66508359
Kek
>>
>>66508359
seriously, how many kills have english firms on their record? are they really that though?
>>
File: Welcome-to-hell.jpg (57 KB, 468x323) Image search: [Google]
Welcome-to-hell.jpg
57 KB, 468x323
>>66508311
>>
>>66508359
Love how this is casually ignored when everyone praises how "great" Liverpool supporters are.
>>
>>66508736
i know the liverpool supporters created and was THE FIRST TEAM TO BE CASUALS, but how dangerous are they? have any english team killed anyone?
>>
Probably some north african team. The fans kill each other every other week there.
>>
>>66508924
i mean in europe, muppetfinn
>>
>>66508907
they'll crush you and blame others
>>
>>66508981
i doesnt want to be a cunt and shit on your country, but you lot kill eachother for drugs and not for the joy of football and hetsa mot andra lag you fucking brazilian 3world cuntry. we like the heat like scream and not just to bring knives and our crack to games. more respect to argentina then your fucking country. fuck off brazil and your poor country, atleast argentine got some bara bravas to fight.
>>
>>66508359

I second Liverpool. The hardcore motherfuckers even kill their own.
>>
>>66509602
really? sounds like a good milieu
>>
>>66509060
learn English you mouth-breather.
hooligans are worse than niggers.
>>
Liverpool.

They are the biggest hooligans and are murderers.

Also the biggest cunts in English football, I remember my away day to Anfield this year, they have two plaques on the wall. One for Hillsborough, flowers everywhere, people taking pictures, one lass even crying.

Look over to the other plaque, it's Haysel, no people, no flowers, no pictures, just a passer by saying "what's haysal la?"
>>
File: 00.gif (976 KB, 410x222) Image search: [Google]
00.gif
976 KB, 410x222
>>66508981
>Brazil
with the Bantz
>>
File: IMG_20160219_230956.jpg (122 KB, 494x783) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160219_230956.jpg
122 KB, 494x783
Several murders on each side between us and Birmingham City
Not to mention the massacre of scousers getting stabbed at new street station
>>
>>66508159
>Don't forget that AIK has killed someone, dont think even Millwall has killed one in a brawl.
TOP KEK.
Ultras kill each other all the fucking time, are you kidding me?
It may well be third worldish of my nation, but there's a murder like every time Roma plays Napoli.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.