[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sweet its the first of the month guys. Our checks from the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: nkmk;ml.png (431 KB, 785x492) Image search: [Google]
nkmk;ml.png
431 KB, 785x492
Sweet its the first of the month guys.

Our checks from the government come today!!!

We're all picking this up right after we cash it right?
>>
>>66504197
>its a chicano thread
>>
>>66504203
>can't tell it's an ironic Chicano thread
>>
>>66504203
>>66504420
its both
>>
Dan Ascó
>>
>>66504197
the wall just got 10 feet higher
>>
Do you actually get welfare as checks in America?
>>
>>66504869
You get: WIC, medicaid, food stamps, cash assistance, and housing assistance. Regulations change from state to sate, but usually you can get fake social security numbers in flea markets and not only work, but leech the government. If you marry a citizen you become a resident and can start leeching. Or, of course: ANCHOR BABIES. Hell, you don't even have to learn the language to thrive. Believe me, I work (from Mexico) helping translate for immigrants.

Also, this:

http://www.news9.com/story/31556113/mexican-convicted-in-el-paso-in-nearly-3m-irs-refunds-scam

And then, when I go shopping with my hard-earned dollars to the American side they have the nerve to ask for my passport and visa when I know they are just putting up a charade. "DONT TAKE AWAY MUH FREEDOM".
>>
Yes we are
>>
File: 1459288289144.jpg (156 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1459288289144.jpg
156 KB, 1440x810
Who /orderingkaneshirt/ here?
>>
>>66504197
Mierda, they're already out of XXL
>>
Can anyone post a link? Trying to buy a Lozano or Corona one
>>
>>66508021
>wears a jersey not on match day
> thinks hes not a loser

Kek
>>
>>66504197
Chicano here

I'll just be spending it all on alcohol desu
>>
>>66507997
I am not Mexican or of Mexican ancestry but I will tell you one thing, Cubans are the worst with that. They land here and as soon as they touch land they're on a straight path to citizenship along with all kinds of ridiculous federal aide
Of course none of the republicans talk about that because they need the votes
>>
>>66508471
Dat fatphobic they hurt my freedom
>>
Chicanos aren't people
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.