[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm am a season ticket holder for a United States 2nd division
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: NASL.png (111 KB, 845x1024) Image search: [Google]
NASL.png
111 KB, 845x1024
I'm am a season ticket holder for a United States 2nd division soccer team. Ask me anything
>>
Do you get the semen in a cup or do you drink straight from the hose?
>>
>>66496860
Directly from Clint Dempsey's hose
>>
>>66496836
"2nd division".

So your team may get promoted to the first division?
>>
>>66496914
no they're in the 2nd division
>>
>>66497008
there's no promotion/demotion in amerisoccer either? wtf
>>
>>66496836
>2nd division
>>
what kind of mental illness do you have?
>>
Even though the USSA officially recognizes it as the "second division" of soccer in the US, you can't really call it the second division until MLS finally agrees to a pro-reg system m8
>>
>>66496836
Good on you for supporting your local teams because that's probably the furthest they'll ever get in sport..
>>
>>66498360
do you not know what division means?
hint: think divided
>>
>>66496836
Do the players appreciate it when you, the sole fan in the stadium, clap for them when they kick it the right direction?
>>
>>66498217
Kek
>>
>>66498404
He probably has a shitty minor league hockey team in his town

And access to a decent college basketball team that deserves support
>>
>>66499030
Kek
>>
>>66496836
Wise choice,I just hope you don't support mlels

Also /nasl/ when?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.