[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say hello to 2016 Copa America, 2016 Olympics, 2017 Confederations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Say hello to 2016 Copa America, 2016 Olympics, 2017 Confederations Cup, 2017 Gold Cup, 2017 u-17 world cup, 2017 u-20 world cup, 2018 World Cup winner
>>
>>66489955
You mean

>Say hello to most consecutive losses in the round of 16 at the actual World Cup
>>
>>66489955
Hello
>>
NO ERA PENAL
>>
>>66489979
Pretty sure we have that record in the bag for quite some time. 6 times straight before finally stepping up and winning the whole thing in 2018.
>>
>>66489979
>Mexico cannot win a wc or even get to semis or quarters despite hosting the wc during corruption galore eras.

You cannot, you literally, and Im telling you kek, you CANNOT you CAN NOT make this shit up AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>66490009
We got to quarters both times, Brad.
>>
>>66490013
>the 1st time they got to quarters, they literally got rid of the 1st knockout round just so that Mexidiabetics can finally move on to the next round

Kek

KEK

K. E. K
>>
>>66490024
No idiot the tournament was just 16 teams then.
The one time you did well it was a 13 team competition, you won your 2 group matches and then got BTFO by Argaytina. FIFA thinks this was meritory of granting you third place.
>>
>>66490042
And yet we were able to get 3rd place while you continously got BTFO for multiple world cups

I'm sorry but I don't want to laugh any longer for fear of losing my head
>>
>>66490047
So who was your best player in that cup?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.