[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BEST TREBLE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: UNODOSTRESCUATROCINCOCINCOSEIS.jpg (466 KB, 1596x665) Image search: [Google]
UNODOSTRESCUATROCINCOCINCOSEIS.jpg
466 KB, 1596x665
THE GREATEST DEBATE? OR THE DEBATE OF THE GREATS????????
>>
>>66487347
>>66487347
Leicester city m8, you just wait lad
>>
Barca 08/09 > Barca 14/15 > Munich 12/13 > United 98/99 > Inter 09/10
Search in your hearts, you know it's true.
>>
14/15 Barca > 08/09 Barca > 12/13 Bayern > 98/99 United > 09/10 Inter

(10/11 Barca was better than all of those teams)
>>
Real Madrid 2014
>>
File: Messi with CL trophy.jpg (41 KB, 417x600) Image search: [Google]
Messi with CL trophy.jpg
41 KB, 417x600
>>66487703
>(10/11 Barca was better than all of those teams)
Funny thing is 2010 Barca was the best performance of a football team ever although it was the year they won the least under Guardiola.

>TL;DR
>Titles don't always reflect qualitiy 1 to 1.
>>
File: celtic european cup.jpg (198 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
celtic european cup.jpg
198 KB, 1280x800
Celtic 1966/1967.
>>
Neverkusen 2002
>>
14/15 Barca without a doubt.

One of the greatest strikers of our era
Up and coming all time great
Messi in probably the peak of his career (Maybe not goalscoring wise, but playmaking + goalscoring)

Ageing All time great
One of the best DM's of all time imo
World Class Croat

Decent left back
Decent centre backs
and probably one of the best right backs of all time.

Both Keepers were also exceptional (Lel Stegen was good. He just fucked up at the Spanish Super cup thing)
>>
the greatest treble will happen this summer when we win the T20 world cup, the brexit and the euros
>>
>>66487347
>you now remember that Stankovic goal against schalke
>>
I actually like defensive football so I'll go with Inter.
>>
>>66487347
looking back, I really can't understand how could that Inter team be so strong.
>>
>>66494468
Milito, Lucio, Samuel, Maicon, Cambiasso, Motta, Sneijder all having the best seasons of their careers at the same moment and Mourinho's tactical brilliance.
>>
>>66494468
Solid defense and non choking strikers
>>
>>66494468
The way that Inter team shut down Barca was unbelievable.
>>
>>66495175
We would have won if not for the iceland volcano.
>>
>>66487703
>>66493926
10/11 Messi was a fucking force of nature.
>>
>>66495248

wat
>>
>>66495466
Barcelona had to travel to Milan by coach because air traffic was shut down after a volcano explosion
>>
Wouldn't you rank the shiter teams as the best
>>
>>66495580
>air traffic was shut down after a volcano explosion
somehow I believe Mou was behind this

he loves fucking with Barca

that time he let the grass grow and dry up for a clasico was tip top troll master technique then butthurt Xavi complained to UEFA for not letting them play their beautiful game
>>
>playing and winning a CL final with Silvinho as starter

There's no debate m8
>>
File: CcaJJJhUYAAWn_u.jpg (104 KB, 600x626) Image search: [Google]
CcaJJJhUYAAWn_u.jpg
104 KB, 600x626
What about Halal trebles?
>>
>>66495322

As if 14/15 wasn't.

Or 12/13
>>
>>66495974
Xavi complained to uefa because their legislation specifies grass must be cut at 30mm max
>>
>>66495991
oh my god, I remember it now

Abidal had a great season, because of that Sylvinho barely played in the first squad

suddenly Abidal can't play in the final because of Anelka's dive in the semis

so now a 33? 35? year old Sylvinho had to step up vs prime Cristiano which everyone expected to be a complete annihilation BUT BASED SYLVINHO ABSOLUTELY DEMOLISHED HIM TO THE POINT HE SWITCHED FLANKS

and then the tears of joy at the end ;_; both Barcelona CL wins in the 00's had full backs as heroes
>>
>>66495175
Portuguese ref giving all calls in favour of Mou in the 1st leg

Bojan's disallowed goal in the 2nd (maybe he would still be in Barca if they allowed it?)
>>
>>66496124
They also had to play Yaya at CB and Puyol out of position at RB
>>
>>66496038
they unironically have 0 trebles
>>
>>66494003
>implying even your dad was alive at the time
fucking hipster memecunt
>>
File: BILLY-MCNEILL-EUROPEAN-CUP.jpg (233 KB, 1218x1600) Image search: [Google]
BILLY-MCNEILL-EUROPEAN-CUP.jpg
233 KB, 1218x1600
Local players from a small country
>>
United, cuz im biased

but both Barca trebles were amusing af
>>
>>66494408
Do you guys actually think brexit is gonna happen? Don't get me wrong I hope it does
>>
>>66496105
it was within the rules bro

Xavi said "It's deplorable that there are no regulations in place for the state of the pitches… In 2011, there are still no regulations and that's regrettable." There are only guidelines and each team can do what they want

2012 they complained about the San Siro

during the 2012 Euro's Spain complained about Gdansk's dry pitch after they tied with Italy in the group stages

2014 they didn't like the Vicente Calderon

teams manipulate the file dot best suit their needs, Barca themselves cut the grass shorter and damp it all the time. This benefits them because they train for this type of faster play.

Now is it fair to force the other team to meet your demands? I don't think so, if you have the right to play how you want why can't the other type play up your disadvantage?

This is why I find el Loco Bielsa fascinating the dude studies the pitch inside and outside both at home and away. Measurements are different some are more compact while others are wider.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.