[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCKING KEK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (626 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
626 KB, 1500x1000
TOP FUCKING KEK

The Sun literally picked up a story about tryhard American fans including that Seattle capo fag:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/7038445/Lost-in-translation-Americas-new-hooligans-try-to-copy-British-football-culture.html

>Americans BTFO by English national newspaper
>>
which one of you fucks was this?

memes are supposed to STAY inside the board, you assholes!
>>
>>66481768
lyl

I swear there was a thread earlier about this?
>>
This meme has been around on /sp/ since like 2010

Crazy that dumb shit like this that becomes popular solely because of /sp/ gets picked up by the mainstream plebs
>>
fucking traitor
>>
It took the brits this long to make this into a story worth writing? how sad
>>
File: 1435156686627.jpg (74 KB, 468x625) Image search: [Google]
1435156686627.jpg
74 KB, 468x625
by Jack Ling
>>
>>66481768
>Sun writer is an /sp/ poster
Explains a lot, especially with how Tsundere Brits are for us here
>>
The only good American fans I've seen are San Jose. No memes or gimmicks and from what I overheard of people talking in the crowd, they actually know about football. They also have a section of a bunch of cholos waving flags and banging drums, it's pretty cool
>>
>>66481886
San Jose fans in general are chill and pretty laidback...you have to be if you're a Sharks fan though, which everyone is.

>inb4 some LAcuck talking shit
>>
>>66481918
>tfw every time I've seen San Jose play, it's been a draw
>>
People who do that are the worst. Also I perosnally feel any English chant is cringe. They all have the same rythym and are extremely autistic. The epitome of that austism is the yaya, kolo chant. So fucking cringey.
>>
>>The S*n
>>
>>66481819
nibsy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_thnNFTZ-4

is this as cringeworthy?

basketball "ultras", it seems so out of place and silly
>>
>>66481768
Isn't the top left photo from that movie, "the hobbit goes to west ham"?
>>
>>66482244
>euroflares
>>
>>66481768
top fucking kek, everything mentioned there was posted in one or two threads earlier today, videos, images and all that.

>United Kopy&Pastedom
>>
who cares man, let them do their thing
>>
>>66482321
this
>>
>>66482321
>>66482330
>tolerists
>>
>>66481768
>that pic from the frodo hooligan movie
lel perfect
>>
What's an ultra?
>>
>>66481797
You can find bitch about yuroboo types on reddit, fark, or tons of other sites. The part about being anonymous is that people will basically act like their website is a trip
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.