[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the GOAT football moment? I'm not a City fan and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: sergio.jpg (68 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
sergio.jpg
68 KB, 800x450
Is this the GOAT football moment? I'm not a City fan and I don't even mind United all that much, but fuck, the drama of that day.

Every title win since has been anticlimactic. Even after Crystanbul and the slip in 2014 City actually clinching it was a bit "meh."
>>
>losing a league against literally who
>after being shit all match
>after having plenty of chances to win the league before and missing them
>somehow you manage to win
>even with balotelli on the field

Englel talking about GOAT moments
>>
>>66481596
>Winning the title in the last minute of the season
>Not dramatic

What would you know about good title races? Every year Barca or Real win it at a canter, with the occasional one season wonder like Atletico also winning it at a canter.
>>
>>66481636
Spics don't even go to games.
>>
File: Michael_Thomas_138_2922129a.jpg (69 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
Michael_Thomas_138_2922129a.jpg
69 KB, 620x388
>>66481553

It's not even the goat league finish in England
>>
>>66481636
Why did they win it at the last minute is what you have to consider to be GOAT.

Manure at 1999 was goat, >agueroooo is the culmination of an endless amount of JUST
>>
>>66481761
this desu desu >>66481761
>>66481761
>>
>>66481553
>plastic oil club wins the PL again
>GOAT moment

this season will truly be GOAT if leicester lifts the trophy
>>
it was great, but only one of many.. Bundesliga 00/01 for example
>>
*farts*
>>
>>66481553
I was at this game pretty surreal desu
>>
A poor man's Leeds vs. Bristol Rovers 2010.
>>
>>66481636
>also winning at a canter
>literally required a draw away to their title rivals on the final day after being 1-0 down to win the league

Epic, Britburka
>>
Two pretty weak teams who bombed out of Europe and hot potatoed the title back and forth. Not impressive
>>
>>66481761
It's mad to see that Danny Welbeck was still scoring for fun for the Arsenal way back then too.
>>
>>66482809
hehe le black man resembles other black man ECKS DEEEEEEEE XDXDXDXDXD HELLO OPERATOR I'VE FALLEN AND I CANT UPBOAT PLEASE SEND HELP
>>
File: 2.jpg (47 KB, 480x311) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
47 KB, 480x311
Actual GOAT football moment here, right down to the nanosecond
>>
>>66481553
That's not Leicester winning the PL title
>>
>>66482884
> team scores from a keeper mistake and penalty rebound from a dive, and gets absolutely pissed on the other 120 minutes but their shit tier GK has the game of his life and they hang on

It was no different to the usual scraped 1-0 win over Chelsea or City that a promoted team gets every season, just with more mistakes.
>>
>joey barton getting paid to get sent off is the greatest moment in epl history

right.
>>
>the rectum ravaged provo itt
>>
Is this the GOAT match?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSokhezl1QU
>>
>>66482987
It totally is .
>>
>>66482909
Don't be embarrassed to talk to your doctor about ABL
>>
>>66483154
It was what it was. An absolutely terrible team fluking and diving their way to victory despite their best efforts to fuck it up.
>>
>>66481761
lol thomas's goal was great but its nowhere close to agueros goal
>>
>>66482909
>dive
Kek your abl is showing m80
>>
John Terry slipping during the penalty shootout vs Utd in the Champions League final.

Not a Utd fan, but fuck JohnTerry.
>>
>>66483983
>John Terry is hated more than Ryan Giggs
I'll never understand that
>>
>>66483930

>going to your title rivals and one of the best sides in Europe on the last day of the season who are unbeatable at home and having to win by two clear goals
>do it in the most dramatic fashion in the last minute

V

>beating some fucking relegation fodder at home who are down to 10 men
>>
>all the jonny foreigners not rating this because MUH QUALITY

go back to watching vines of CR7 scoring past FC Patatas Bravas
>>
File: Vasco x Corinthians Miss.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Vasco x Corinthians Miss.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
for me its this whole game, so heart stopping
>>
>>66481596
REKT
>>
>>66484223
>go back to watching vines of CR7 scoring past FC Patatas Bravas
You know that Ronaldo is the all time highest CL knockout scorer, right? And with the exception of Messi by a ridiculous distance too, CR7 has 41 while Raul is 3rd highest with 20
>>
File: vardygoat.jpg (143 KB, 504x453) Image search: [Google]
vardygoat.jpg
143 KB, 504x453
GOAT will be when we win the league
>>
>>66484276
Context needed, was it a cup-final?
>>
>>66483950
>not a dive

Kek, keep telling yourself that
>>
>>66484003
Because there are more Man Utd Pakis roaming about than Chelsea fans. Utd Pakis are just mad that:
>They are now irrelevant
>John Terry was a better player than giggs
>John Terry going with Wayne Bridges ex once is much less incriminating than fucking your brother's wife for years behind his back
>>
Still greatest premier league season ever

>man utd supporters away thinking they had won the hip before hearing city scored twice in the last 5 mins
Lel
>>
>>66485125
>John Terry going with Wayne Bridges ex once is much less incriminating than fucking your brother's wife for years behind his back
Then trying to sue all of twitter over it
>>
>>66484362
quarter-finals in the libertadores
if you care these are the highlights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwsHJ0567lg
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 277x182
>>66485181
>caring about spics and their spic league

Nahh
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.