[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL PSG VS. BARCELONA MATCH THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10
File: 3977.jpg (247 KB, 1350x1800) Image search: [Google]
3977.jpg
247 KB, 1350x1800
First leg ended 0-0

PSG: Berger - Morroni, Erika, Delannoy, d'Hommeaux - Seger, Hamraoui, Dahlkvist - Cruz Trana, Cristiane, Kenza

Barcelona: Panos - Melanie, Ruth, Torrejon, Bergara - Guijarro, Unzue, Gemma - Alexia, Hermoso, Garcia
>>
cricfree.tv/watch/live/paris-saint-germain-vs-barcelona-women-live-streaming
>>
????
>>
>>66480684
Any qts?
>>
on s'en bat les couilles de ces salopes renoi
>>
Frankfurt vs. Rosengard is going to penalties
>>
>>66480701
PSG are qt all over the pitch but maybe I just like their kit.
>>
File: Unbenannt.jpg (108 KB, 621x483) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.jpg
108 KB, 621x483
>>66480701
>>66480745
>>
PSG much better so far. They only need a efficient goal scorer. Anja Mittag comes to mind.
>>
The French commentator just said "Gelbe Karte". What the fuck? Do they use that in France?
>>
Sporting jobs for women subsidized by their male counterparts is not a sport
>>
Go kill urself OP
>>
>still 0-0
I don't think this squirt slurping sport is for me, guys
>>
>>66481329
you should try our maple syrup slurping sport hockey
>>
File: 1459175190010.jpg (43 KB, 640x616) Image search: [Google]
1459175190010.jpg
43 KB, 640x616
>women

only american like women "soccer"
>>
File: 20151218_183612.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151218_183612.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>66481361
I lived in Finland for 4 months. I'm familiar with hockey.
>>
>>66480684
i want that kit

any ali links?
>>
>Alexia
>>
>>66481411
Her last name is actually Putellas
>>
>>66481451
>putellas

kek
>>
Fuck i made a thread without realizing this one already existed ;_;
>>
psg should win this easily
>>
>>66481556
They have been dominating but just couldn't score a goal.
>>
>>66480684
>>>/asp/
>>
>>66481578
they were also superior in the first game though not many chances then
>>
>shitiane
>>
lel it's like playing fifa with the worst ranked teams, they are horrible and they are supposed to be some of the best in europe
>>
This is like barça playing in anoeta only with inverted roles
>>
it's so bad it's hilarious, women professional football should be disbanded
>>
It's going to be Germany (Frankfurt, Wolfsburg) vs. France (PSG, Lyon) in the semi finals.
>>
Why doesn't femMessi play for femBarça?
>>
The quality of the game is similar to an average eplel match
>>
>>66481900
More money in the US. Also the female Messi is Marta
>>
>>66481922
dubs of truth
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>gili
>>
>>66481900
>morgan
>femMessi

closer to Femnaldo
>>
Fucking almost
>>
it would have been hilarious to score in their only chance
>>
Bergara looks like a man from the 1970s
>>
>Our RB is fucking killing l'estil m8s
>>
File: 492007660_1280x720.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
492007660_1280x720.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
Porquoi no Laure?
>>
kek

KEK

K E K
>>
LELELELEELELELLELELEELELLE

perfect goal showcasing women football
>>
She hurt herself while scoring the goal?
>>
File: 1429647155793.png (2 MB, 1080x1061) Image search: [Google]
1429647155793.png
2 MB, 1080x1061
Her shot didn't even reach the goal
>>
Well, that was a casillas level choking
>>
>>66482227
lel I wonder why the clubs waste resources on this shit, no skill and no audience
>>
>>66481963
>the female Messi is Marta
Objectively true, ironically it's a shame she was born a hue
>>
File: Her left leg was injured.webm (2 MB, 238x426) Image search: [Google]
Her left leg was injured.webm
2 MB, 238x426
I'm hoping for 1.FFC Frankfurt to win it all because of based Maroszan
>>
>>66482243
insurance against any sort of allegations of sexism

pretty smart really, protect yourself against feminism while also letting the dykes have their little clown show
>>
>>66481394
>unironically living in the asshole of finland
>>
>>66482323
but there aren't allegations of sexism. Amateur women football leagues exist, professional ones are completely artificial and paid for by their male counterparts. They are not sustainable by themselves
>>
>They are not sustainable by themselves
How do Turbine Potsdam and 1. FFC Frankfurt exist then? It doesn't cost much to run a female football team.
>>
>>66482478
that's why it's insurance

anyone wants to talk sexism to PSG or barca or practically any other team, they can just point to their fully supported women's team.

plus it works as a long term investment, maybe woman's football will be actually popular and not a farce one day
>>
>>66482502
Didn't John Terry want all of his teammates to pay for the Chelsea "ladies" wages because the club wouldn't or something like that
And no it's not sustainable, like the wnba
>>
>>66482623

>citation needed
>>
>>66482650
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2009/oct/18/john-terry-chelsea-womens-football
>>
>>66482502
how would I know how german women clubs exist? I can only tell you barcelona's women team operates on a loss, same with athletic bilbao, the two top teams in spain. The entrance to most games is free, even the home game against psg was open doors and pushed hard in local media to get people interested and still couldn't fill up the place. Psg has some top players and look how shit they are and how empty the stadium was. It's a joke
>>66482557
>maybe woman's football will be actually popular and not a farce one day
I have a hard time believing this will ever be the case
>>
>>66482749
>I can only tell you barcelona's women team operates on a loss, same with athletic bilbao, the two top teams in spain.
There is a difference between "the two most succesful teams are losing money" and "professional women's football is not sustainable". I just named two examples of professional women's clubs that don't have a male counterpart and presumably don't operate on a loss.
>how empty the stadium was
Any sport other than men's football struggles to get viewers and sponsors in Europe. However, there are still professional handball teams, professional table tennis players, professional long jumpers etc. They make a lot less money but they are still professional. This is where I would imagine female football players fit in. However, I might be wrong as I don't know about the financial situations of women's football.
>>
>>66482895
>presumably don't operate on a loss
>However, I might be wrong as I don't know about the financial situations of women's footbal
maybe, but you don't know if german teams are sustainable but I know for sure the top spanish ones are not
>Any sport other than men's football struggles to get viewers and sponsors in Europe
but this is not true for many sports. Basketball, handball, indoor football, boxing, kickboxing, mma, etc all have viewers, fill their arenas and have sponsors/wages according to their popularity. But women football operates on a bubble that is kept alive on the backs of men football most of the times

Do women have the right to play football and try to achieve professional status? yes, absolutely. Would they be able to sustain a regular league and international competition like champions league with their skill level and audience? absolutely not. They are a horrible spectacle with no audience and even lower division teenagers have much higher level (and audience) than what we saw today. It may sound harsh but it is what it is
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.