[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here played sports all their life but never won a championship?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: sad old man.jpg (178 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
sad old man.jpg
178 KB, 750x864
Who else here played sports all their life but never won a championship?

Who wanted to play a particular sport but never got the chance/sucked at it?
>>
i played football in my elementary school team but lost the very first match and got eliminated

the next year we played handball instead(because we couldn't decide between football and basketball) and we ended up winning the cup against other schools in the city

i never played handball again despite being my only accomplishment in life
>>
>tfw won county league youth baseball championship in 6th grade.

I can now die a fulfilled man.
>>
>>66478043
>played football all my life up until I got hurt 10th grade
>our team fucking sucked
>got fat after surgery and had some soccer friends introduce me to the sport (during 11th grade)
>picked it up quick, got in shape fast
>at the end of 11th grade the soccer team won a state title
>made the team senior year, team sucked
>go to JC to play, never won a game, said fuck sports and started drinking heavily
>havent looked back since
>>
My highschool soccer team went to 3 finals in my 4 years, and lost all of them.

Volleyball team literally never win a game.

Baseball team was always mediocre and never won a championship.

Basketball team finished bottom of the leauge every year..

>tfw diagnosed with clinical depression after Sr year.
I blame my depression on all of that. I'd take the blame for the losing seeing as I was the common link between all the teams, but supposedly they still have never won a championship, so fuck them lol.
>>
I was a pretty good minor hockey goalie, called up to the next age group, invited to a few junior camps, that sort of thing. Wasn't good enough to stick, but good enough for my level.

In the age bracket below me there was a real good goalie coming up, and since the last age bracket of minor hockey is three years I played one season with him. We split starts, made it to the provincials, and he started over me in the final and won.
>>
File: 1441302404353s.jpg (4 KB, 125x116) Image search: [Google]
1441302404353s.jpg
4 KB, 125x116
>tfw rocket arm but small hands
>tfw should have took up golf instead of luckswing
>>
I was the Bayer Leverkusen of badminton

Second, second, third, second, third
never first

I know badminton is a fag sport btw
>>
File: 1448236759155.jpg (16 KB, 370x330) Image search: [Google]
1448236759155.jpg
16 KB, 370x330
>tfw I'm a three time high school rugby champion
>>
My tball all star team won state champs

Losers.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457145643241.jpg (39 KB, 480x626) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457145643241.jpg
39 KB, 480x626
We won the cross country state championship my senior year after getting 3rd for the past 3. Almost went to run for UNC but decided to stay in state and smoke a lot of weed and snowboard instead.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.