[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My roommate likes to look at my computer when he gets back to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2
File: 1452317835248.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1452317835248.webm
3 MB, 640x480
My roommate likes to look at my computer when he gets back to the dorm and seemed excited that me, an American, was watching cricket (was browsing /sp/ and watching a WebM; he is an international student from India). He invited me to the cricket club's casual 15 over game that evening to try playing.

Of course, I dominated. I lit them up, getting 100 runs on 50 balls. I then dismissed all 10 of their batsmen with golden ducks.

thanks for reading
>>
>>66474267
>dorm

>the city of this kid born in 1997
>>
>it's an American tries miserably to get (You)s from Australians by posting some "hurr durr big strong american" shit story episode

fuck you OP
>>
>>66474360
>Street-shitter detected
OP is an alpha that cucked a bunch of smelly pajeets at their own game. What does that have to do with Australia?
>>
That was very big and strong of you
>>
just top edged one to fine leg lads
>>
please keep playing our sports
>>
>>66474267
PLEASE
>>
The game is so easy, I hit like 3 sticks with one pitch and won the game.
>>
tickled one down to long-stop lads
>>
just drove one to mid-wicket lads
>>
just moved my third slip to silly midwicket lads
>>
just fired up a Durham save in International Cricket Captain lads
>>
just ramped one down to long leg lads
>>
just got an email from Woolworths lads
>>
just did a big poo in a fancy restaurant lads
>>
just adjusted my leg side catchers lads
>>
File: default.png (5 KB, 129x233) Image search: [Google]
default.png
5 KB, 129x233
>>
just got a nightwatchman plumb with my googly lads
>>
just fished at one outside off lads
>>
just blew out my pluggers while walking to maccas lads
>>
just pulled out a reverse dilscoop against a part time chinaman lads
>>
just hooked some 125 kph chin music lads
>>
just set a field with seven slips and a gully lads
>>
Stop calling stop calling I don't wanna talk anymore
>>
just called some wog lads
>>
Righto mate it’s like this, you’re havin’ a sunday sesh gettin fuckin’ maggot with the boys, havin’ a right piss up and it’s fully sick. Davo and Stevo are settin up the barbie to cook some snags but ya fuckin’ gas bottle’s carked it! Bazza’s like who’s keen for a maccas run but you had maccas for brekky and Tommo had it this arvo. Then Archie, the fuckin’ mad cunt he is, goes hey boys I’ll be DD, piles us into the commodore (SSV cuz he’s on big mobs of cash doin FIFO) and we all cruise down to Nandos for a feed.
>>
just took a hattrick on my birthday lads
>>
>>66475718
>meme now has BSA endorsement
based
>>
Just slashed one between 3rd slip and gully lads
>>
just punched a square cut through the vacant point region lads
>>
>>66474267
No fucking surprises there. Remember their top XI is picked from over 1 billion people, and its just below the AusGOD team picking from 20 mil.

Random indians in burgerland are guaranteed to be complete shit that 11yr old ausGODS could beat
>>
just flicked one off my pads for a four lads
>>
just french cut it down to fine leg lads
>>
just swept it to deep square leg lads
>>
Just played a cover drive to backward square lads
>>
just got bowled round my legs while playing a front foot defensive shot down the line of the fourth stump lads
>>
Just went for a cheeky sweep and played onto my stumps lads
>>
just got clean bowled by an inswinging yorker lads
>>
>>66475742
>DD
>not deso

fucking sepo
>>
Having an indian roomate AND watching cricket? Nice one phaggot
>>
Just ran one down to long on lads
>>
just got swooped by a magpie lads
>>
You aussie niggers just JUST five seconds to convince me, a based american, to watch your """""""""""""""""""""""sport""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>66479534
PLEASE
>>
>>66479534
WATCH
>>
>>66479534
OUR
>>
CRICKETS COMING HOME

THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK

POO PEELAND REVERTED TO PENAL COLONY STATUS
>>
just watched the 3rd episode of daredevil lads
>>
>>66476425
Lots of poo in loos at our unis, not surprising honestly
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.