[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They're going to qualify, r-r-r-r-right guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 121217 jurgenKlinsmann 800x600.jpg (100 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
121217 jurgenKlinsmann 800x600.jpg
100 KB, 800x600
They're going to qualify, r-r-r-r-right guys?
>>
'no'
>>
You only need to beat Guatemala which should be easy
>>
>caring about divegrass
>>
>>66454580
This. If they can't defeat Guatemala and get revenge at the home tie this evening, they should all just kill themselves. Klinsmann will surely be fired if he doesn't win today.
>>
>>66454454
When is the match?
>>
>>66454983
in six bongs
>>
>>66455054
I only smoke spliffs...
>>
>>66455084
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
Baseball season is starting. I really have little time to care for sports that are inferior to baseball, which is to say all sports that aren't baseball.
>>
>>66455120
Nigger you started talking in meme language
>>66455142
>baseball
>sport
Pick one faggot
>>
File: Klinsmann_Tonne_1997.jpg (154 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Klinsmann_Tonne_1997.jpg
154 KB, 600x800
>>66454454
>>
>>66454454
>USA don't qualify
This kills the MLS
>>
All the spic analysts aka argies and other south Americans living here want his head and rightfully so, team might be shit but its not shit enough to lose to these meme countries
he'll stay though, white burgers can't get enough of him muh heritage
>>
>>66455941
excluding of course the Mexican ones who want him to stay since they're loving it
>>
>>66455209
Doubit it. It'll be detrimental and it won't get that brief surge of popularity it usually does every four years but it's not gonna fold entirely
>>
>>66455962
no they're not.

All the commentators been saying his time with the USMNT is over and he's no longer motivating.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.