[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What teams should I be a fan of?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 640x480
Diehard soccer fan here, I first fell in love with soccer (or footy as the Brits call it ) watching America at the 2014 World Cup. It was amazing to see generational talents like Dempsey and Howard dominate the competition. Oh well, back to my first topic. I have decided to pick a team in each of the 5 major soccer leagues to become a fan of ( EPL, Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A, and Ligue 1. ) this way I will always have a team to watch and to discuss on 4chan and with friends. So a few choices were obvious ( PSG, Juventus, and Bayern ) but choosing a team from la Liga and the EPL is a but meow difficult. Real Madrid and Barca are pretty similar in terms of history and talent, I may have to flip a coin. Now the EPL is interesting because there are so many good teams. Obviously Leicester is a popular choice but they are leading the league and I don't want to be seen as a bandwagoner so I think I will choose a less popular middle of the table team like Chelsea or Manchester United. Anyways I look forward to buying a jersey of each team I choose off of alibaba for cheap so I can always wear them around town to show how cultured I am and to start conversations with fellow footy fans. Ciao!
>>
>what did he mean by this?
>>
>>66450195
Pick Mexico and Barcelona
>>
I miss Dexter's Lab.

That was the GOAT cartoon
>>
>>66450349
agreed.

i remember having 6 years and my gay dad baking me a cake with a dexter picture on top of it

truly the GOAT cartoon, good times :)
>>
>United
>mid table
What?
>>
File: 1453777911124.gif (2 MB, 516x283) Image search: [Google]
1453777911124.gif
2 MB, 516x283
this is pretty good. is this an original thread? i can see this catching on as a pasta
>>
>>66450195
good post lad

keep it up
>>
>>66450387
>having 6 years
literal translation eh?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.