[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>welshfags think they can beat us >can't even beat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Wales_Flag.png (68 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Wales_Flag.png
68 KB, 600x400
>welshfags think they can beat us
>can't even beat ukraine
never show your faces on this board again you fucking inbreds
>>
it's really quite a joke mate isn't it

their second best player is aaron fucking ramsey lmao
>>
make me cunt
>>
>He doesn't rate welsh pirlo
>>
Wales' 11 is better than Englel's 11, it's a fact.
>>
Is this the future of british people or pakis and rafugees will save them?

>The physician who practiced his autopsy stated that his body "did not contain a single drop of blood; his heart was the size of a peppercorn; his lungs corroded; his intestines rotten and gangrenous; he had a single testicle, black as coal, and his head was full of water."[12]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_II_of_Spain
>>
>>66444188
Ok, you just keep acting like your going to win the Euro's after 1 friendly win and a piss easy group, same thing has happened before almost every major tournament, one big win, think your world beaters, then a team like Germany, who actually turn it on when it matters, fuck you up the arse dry, and you start crying about it.
>>
>>66444188
Narrowly lost to a team with a great home record with a bunch of Championship and League One players who aren't even going to the Euros. It ain't so bad.
>>
Make me, cunt.
>>
>>66444195

aaron ramsey is better than all your players desu
>>
ehhhhhhhh, wales will defeat england in euros this June I reckon. I'm feeling it lads
>>
How am I supposed to tell who is Welsh or English? You both have the Union Jack
>>
>>66444470
the welsh are the ones hanging out of the back of a sheep aha
>>
>>66444492

I don't know what's worse. Fucking sheep or not being able to conquer a bunch of sheep fuckers?
>>
>>66444188
but we will though

t. Swansea supporter
>>
>>66444524
Seeing a soldier getting his head hacked of in your capital and standing by filming it is probably worse.
>>
>>66444470
wales dont have computers so yeah..
>>
>>66444524
Seeing your nations rugby team getting humped out of a tournament you're hosting in the group stages is far worse.
>>
>>66444524
it's quite a warm hole actually. very inviting
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.