[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>North Carolina >been making fake classes for 20 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: brackets every year.gif (712 KB, 600x525) Image search: [Google]
brackets every year.gif
712 KB, 600x525
>North Carolina
>been making fake classes for 20 years or more.
>pretty much playing academic ineligible players during that time.
>NCAA knows this and won't give them the Death penalty
>allowed to play in the tournament
>in the final 4
>will most likely win championship.

How does it make /sp/ feel that a team will win the championship that shouldn't even be in the tournament
>>
Don't care about college basketball anymore.

They keep introducing new rules to make it "fast-paced" but really make it just a way shittier NBA, teams cheating are all treated different based on good old boy bullshit, and now the dumbass players actually want to be paid money.

There is no reason to give a fuck. It's garbage now.
>>
>>66443305
Oh, and I almost forgot how all the conferences are being fucked up so no one even plays their actual rivals anymore.
>>
They're going to get sanctions after this season. All of that academic fraud shit came before 2006 though. So they'll maybe lose their 2005 title and a few other sanctions? This year's team and the 2009 team are legit.

The only argument you could make is that UNC could've done a self-imposed ban but the university makes too much money from the basketball program to do that.
>>
>>66443166
>won't give them the Death penalty
Don't you only get the death penalty for paying your players multiple times?
>>
>>66443166
>Notre Dame faggots are THIS mad
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.