[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a bigger fraud? Kid didn't even grow up rough,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: i.png (119 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
i.png
119 KB, 350x254
Is there a bigger fraud?

Kid didn't even grow up rough, his dad was in the NBA and he probably had all the facilities he needed growing up for to enjoy his passion, while his competitors had to experience the roughness of the streets to make it.
>>
>>66443127
>his dad
>NBA player

wut?
>>
>>66443161
>not knowing Joe "Jellybean" Bryant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mhWVMPvtOE
>>
>>66443127
Tony Parker.
Even his marriage was fraudulent
>>
>butthurt curry dick riders
>>
File: negro reflex.gif (2 MB, 313x312) Image search: [Google]
negro reflex.gif
2 MB, 313x312
>>66443127
so you have to grow up in a ghetto to be real?
nigga, go back to pushing your cart.
>>
>>66443161
lmao Murica BTFO by France at his own sport
fucking tony parker over here kek
>>
>>66443127
Curry Haters can't handle the fact that he's the goat but don't say anything about Kobe.
>>
>>66443127
How to I get into basketball lads? Where do I start?
>>
>>66445316
do*
>>
>>66445325
Start betting on it. Becomes more enjoyable then you get more interested in the >s-poo-rt
>>
>>66443127
There's nothing fraudulent about that.
>>
>>66443127
>French people talking about rough streets

That's like white people in Beverly Hills saying the same shit about the residents of South Los Angeles.

Fuck off.

Destiny is the reason that these athletes were put where they were born dickhead.
>>
>>66443127
Lebron
>I'm not gonna leave until Cleveland gets a championship
>not 3, not 4, not 5,
>2-4
>I'm coming home
>already considering leaving again
>>
>>66449605
>buttmad murrican
>implying im french
>implying you 1st world softies have it bad
>>
Kobe is the Wayne Rooney of basketball.
>>
>>66450643
How?

Rooney
>already making huge amounts of noice at 18
>amazing career in his 20's
>even better late 20's
>turn 30 and go to shit
>always been at least slightly disliked by the general public
>is a mong

Kobe
>talented youngster but didn't have the look of several MVP's and rings on him
>took some time to really make a name of himself
>keep getting slightly better every single season until 2010
>arguably had his best season aged 31
>still amazing in his late 30's
>never been disliked by the general public
>isn't a mong
>>
>>66450828
Are you fucking retarded?

Kobe was a GOAT scoring machine in his twenties. I remember his streak of 50 point games back in 2007. The guy was fucking unstoppable.
>>
>>66450850
When did I say he wasn't GOAT in his twenties you fucking inbred dog? I'm just making a comparison with the way age got to the two of them. Kobe is yet to lose his touch, even now in his late 30's, Rooney on the other hand..
>>
>>66443127
Isn't there an outdoor basketball court in every hood? At least that's what GTA taught me
>>
>>66450868
Yes even the whole thing of playing in timbs
>>
>>66443127
Is this satire on the Curry-hate?
>>
You can take as many shots as you want to score. But to do it efficiently on high percentages is something only the best can do. Michael Jordan, Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant. Those guys are in a league of their own.
>>
>>66450828
>Still amazing
>>
>>66443127
Just like Curry
>>
one of the greatest basketball players of all time is a fraud, yep, this is definitely a classic meme brought to you by /sp/
>>
>>66451582
Top 50 at best.

One of the greats but not GOAT tier.
>>
>>66450549
Muhammad is that you?
>>
>>66450828
>didn't have the look of several MVP's and rings on him

Norway you high.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.