[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that the NFL hands out 20 game suspensions for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: GH-11.jpg (555 KB, 800x597) Image search: [Google]
GH-11.jpg
555 KB, 800x597
Daily reminder that the NFL hands out 20 game suspensions for puffing a little marijuana but Greg Hardy beat can beat his gf within an inch of her life and nothing even happens.

Shame on the NFL and shame on anyone who supports this backwards org/sport
>>
DUDE
>>
Greg Hardy was a real nigga when he was hitting his girlfriend, since then he's been a shit player.
>>
sometimes you got to slap a hoe around, naw mean?
>>
The NFL went harder after an alleged ball violation, than after a severe case of domestic assault

nobody takes the nfl serious anymore, its turned into a joke
>>
>>66440822
>Daily reminder that the NFL hands out 20 game suspensions for puffing a little marijuana
Only if you get caught not once, not twice, not three times, but four times. The substance abuse policy only requires testing once a year, and we even know the day, April 20th. It's really a test of stupidity.
>>
>>66440936
Not the mention this last Superbowl was so obvious with the officials trying to control the flow of the game it may as well been a theatrical production.
>>
File: 1452602319277.png (1 MB, 1077x1066) Image search: [Google]
1452602319277.png
1 MB, 1077x1066
>be gold digger
>date sociopaths with money
>expect not to get smacked up every now and then at the minimum

When you date psychopaths purely based on what they can give you, you cant really complain. A few bruises is the cost of doing business for a gold digging hoe
>>
>>66440952
Oh Deutschland, you scamp. What are we ever going to do with you?
>>
File: 1336755157616.jpg (17 KB, 240x250) Image search: [Google]
1336755157616.jpg
17 KB, 240x250
If you losers would actually read the police report you'd see that she deserved what she got.

>cornered him
>attacked him
>he kept pushing her off
>she kept going at him hitting him
>he held her down and threatened her saying for her to fucking stop
>she wouldn't
>Hardy's own boys had to call the cops ON HER

When a crazy bitch who is strung out on cocaine flips out you have to physically restrain her and hold her down. Of course she's banged and bruised, that's because she NEVER stopped because she was so strung out.
>>
>>66441175
He wont exist in about 10 years so I dont think we have to worry
>>
File: 1442424344546.png (386 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1442424344546.png
386 KB, 667x670
>coal, toll, etc
>>
>>66441190
>strung out
>on cocaine
/pol/-browsing basement dweller detected
>>
reeks of virginity in here
>>
>implying
She admitted that she attacked him and that the bruises were from him pushing her off him and falling on some of his equipment
>>
>>66440957
Butthurt Panther's fan detected.
>>
>>66440936
>nobody takes the nfl seriously anymore
>still has millions of followers and dedicated fans and will continue to have them for years

why do people on 4chan think an unpopular opinion on an anonymous anime board reflects what happens in real life?
>>
BURN
THE
COAL

PAY
THE
TOLL
>>
>>66440822
>>66440936

>Women are so self centered and arrogant that they believe if they get hit by a man the mans' work should punish him too...
>>
>>66440936
the nfl won't stop appealing things so that they will always have precedent on their side. he was also originally suspended far longer than brady

the marijuana use suspensions are dumb though. they put their bodies through a beating and become more retarded every game from head impacts, the least they can do is get high and relieve some pain
>>
>>66442623
Tell me why domestic partners should get special favoritism under the law?
>>
>>66440957
Cam, don't blame the refs because you pussied out in the last couple of minutes
>>
>>66442427
Yes they are literally delusional
>>
File: Millinial's opinions.jpg (46 KB, 471x350) Image search: [Google]
Millinial's opinions.jpg
46 KB, 471x350
>DUDE WEED LMAO

wanna be a gold digger? well then you gotta put up with comes with it.
>>
>>66441911
>She admitted that she attacked him

Females want to be able to physically attack, or antagonize and incite their male partners to the point they lose self control and hit them, just so they can call the cops, get the dude arrested, and garner sympathy from a naive, gullible, white knight filled society.

Look at the Ray Rice incident. That woman slapped that man in his face like he was a dog, before getting on the elevator, and then got into his face again like she was going to hit him, and yet none of the white knights, or the feminists, even mention that fact. She got exactly what she wanted.

Society needs to quit defending these tramps.
>>
>>66443238
It will collapse first.
There is far too much of the system that is completely dependent on women being incompetent children.
>>
>>66443257
>It will collapse first.

Probably.
>>
>>66443312
I unironically believe this society will majorly collapse in our lifetimes
>>
>>66443926

Stop fucking 25+ year olds. Get them young and teach them how to act. Met my girl at 17 and now she's addicted to me. She'll do literally anything. The girl told me anal was a no-no when we first met, now she can't get off unless she eats my asshole for 30 minutes. I love owning this slut. Do yourself a favor and do the same.
>>
NFL does what is best for its product. If that means letting some players off the hook, while making examples of others, so be it.
>>
>>66443992
That has absolutely nothing to do with what Im talking about.

But youre not wrong, women older than 25 are worth less than garbage
>>
File: 1441037549765.jpg (39 KB, 349x356) Image search: [Google]
1441037549765.jpg
39 KB, 349x356
>>66444110
I was replying to the general theme of women acting like entitled cunts. I just clicked the wrong post. Have a pepe for your trouble. I'm just bragging.
>>
Same thing happens in the MLB

>Aroldis Chapman receives less punishment than a minor league who smokes weed
>50 game suspension for weed smokers

FIFTY GAMES
>>
>>66444167
What happens to Colorado/washington ppayers?
>>
>>66440822
You burn the coal you pay the toll
>>
I like how people are so ready to condemn Hardy for this. So if the bitch was hitting him first, Hardy doesn't have the right to defend himself?
>>
>>66444599
Whether it's legal or not doesn't matter, if the organization bans something it's banned.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.