[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to win 3-1 vs.Barcelona this Saturday. Discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tsu.png (305 KB, 319x511) Image search: [Google]
tsu.png
305 KB, 319x511
How to win 3-1 vs.Barcelona this Saturday.

Discuss.
>>
>>66440570
4-4-2 counter attacking formation is more effective against Barsa
>>
>>66440570
This could work but you have to play Ramos and Pepe because Varane is trash this season. Unfortunately Ramos is also trash this season again. So you will leak in some goals.
>>
>>66440570
>tf
>tt
>>
>>66440570
Take tsunaldo out of the starting eleven, make bale play a more central role, and give kroos freedom to drive the ball up as he used to do at bayern. Bring in isco to help with the build up of attack, which will mean that modric will have to be more disciplines in defense.

In all honesty, they should just try new tactics for when penaldo leaves in the summer, and just focus on trying to play well even if they get raped, which they will no matter what. The league is lost anyways.
>>
>>66440626
Nigga at least be realistic you can talk about this when Ronaldo leaves in the summer.
>>
>>66440667
Realistically, the team is going to play with the formation in op, and casemiro will proceed to get mauled by rakitic and iniesta in midfield, he is going to be running around like a headless chicken. Alves and alba are going to have the match of their lives against marcelo and carvajal, and kroos is going to be nowhere to be found.

The one or two attack opportunities that team manages to create solely from deep modric passes are going to be wasted by the moor statpadder, even when bale was open in a better position to score.

There.
>>
3-0 loss and I'm being optimistic
>>
>implying zinadine Muhammad zidane will be allowed to play casemiro over a galactico like James
Kek
>>
>varanne

kek
>>
>>66440838
Kek he already doesn't start the guy. Damn I thought the british were more knowledgeable about football. Kek
>>
>>66440702
do you happen to be a kanker on vacation?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.