[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOAT /sp/ related funeral
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Nadene Lomu.jpg (95 KB, 620x414) Image search: [Google]
Nadene Lomu.jpg
95 KB, 620x414
Johan Cruyff died this week. He re-invented football and turned it into the spectacle we know and shitpost about. Yet his funeral won't even scrape that of Jonah Lomu's...

>Eden Park
>His schoolmates send him off
>His teammates send him off
>The kids who are set to replace him are deliberately boisterous
>All in front of his kids who haven't the faintest idea
>Then they release the doves
>Eden park

If there has ever been a better /sp/ funeral, I haven't seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypff0vx2FZo
>>
2nd for /sp/
>>
DUDE HAKA LMAO
>>
>>66435962
I CRIED SO HARD
>>
>>66437281
AND GOT SO FAR
>>
>>66435973
>leafless Canadian
Every time.
>>
>>66437219
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6brpBh5poD4
>>
>>66435962
who?
>>
>/rug/'s greatest ever player
>dies

kek

KEK

K-E-K
>>
>>66437406
>>66437418

>underarm bowling
>>
>>66437431
>bodyline theory
>>
Jonah =..(
>>
>>66437300
Fuck that's embarrassing.
>>
I've never heard of him, what AFL team did he play for?
>>
>massive heart attack at 42

how much did that dude smoke? he was apparently a 'heavy' smoker but shit. 100 a day?
>>
Ayrton Senna got a state funeral here.
You know, the kind of funeral only given to former presidents and shit. Got a 21-gun salute and an air force flyover, his coffin went on a parade from the cathedral to the cemetery and fucking Prost was one of the pallbearers.
>>
>>66438447
>it were the cigarettes what done him in
>somebody please think of the children!

the guy actually had kidney disease for the past 20 years
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.