[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's the greatest athlete of all time, and why is it Bo Jackson?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 580x662) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 580x662
Who's the greatest athlete of all time, and why is it Bo Jackson?
>>
Jim thorpe is goat
>>
part of being a good athlete is being healthy
>>
File: 1450739991962.gif (2 MB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1450739991962.gif
2 MB, 240x232
>>66434478
Nah
>>
>>66434243

That's not Jim Brown, Dave Winfield, or Babe Didrikson
>>
>bo thread

Either bo just died or his 30 for 30 is on so the youngins can learn
>>
File: fedora20.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
fedora20.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>66434958
>>
>>66434478
His injury was a result of him being "too muscular" (I shit you not) and he never took performance enhancing drugs, so what's your game here?
>>
>>66435067
so?
That just means there's a point where too much muscle becomes a hindrance for athletic ability

If he can't perform at the highest level consistently then I'm sorry but he's not the greatest athlete
>>
It's obviously Tim Duncan from the Spurs... 5 rings Duncan>Kobe
>>
>>66435097
It took an "impossible" injury to sideline Bo Jackson, and he STILL came back to play in MLB again with an artificial hip.

Pretty sure that makes him the GOAT, amigo.
>>
every light middleweight/middleweight/super-middleweight from the 80's and 90's tbq
>>
Best at playing multiple sports well? Bo.

Best pure athlete? Prime Mike Tyson
>>
>>66435298
It took a sports injury to permanently sideline the "greatest athlete" from the only sport he was actually great at
but whatever you say man
>>
>>66435403
If the training staff and team doctors weren't fucking retarded it wouldn't have been nearly as bad as it ended up being.

When your first response is "No that can't happen its impossible" and it turns out thats exactly what happened, you need to find a new field to work in.
>>
File: uncle_rico.png (476 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
uncle_rico.png
476 KB, 580x435
and it's not even close
>>
Was he even good at football or baseball?
>>
>>66435388
Tyson had nil stamina
>>
>>66435764
He made the pro bowl and all star game in the same year
>>
>>66436380

What? He never lost a decision in his life.
>>
>>66435764
He was a pretty good baseball player. But he had the ability to become one of the greatest RB of all time before the injury.
>>
>>66435067
>t. Bo Cuckson's agent in his fucking 30 for 30 episode

Fuck off dude. I don't know why this meme still lasts. I remember when the Dr. J episode came out and everyone had him in their top 5 for 2 weeks and then he once again disappeared. Yet Bo Cuckson faggots still insist.
>>
>>66436447
yes but he always looked like shit and was pretty sloppy once a fight went past 6 and had to tough the rounds out
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.