[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
growing up, i always kind of liked arsenal. they were my first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
growing up, i always kind of liked arsenal. they were my first soccer team that i knew of thanks to fifa 99 when i was 8.however as i hit high school i wanted to be more edgy so i picked a less popular club, aston villa since it was the favorite of a buddy of mine during my wow days. even when i claimed to be a villa fan, i secretly admired liking arsenal cheering for them on the down low. these last few seasons with villa have really made me feel disconnected. and part of me now wants to be with my original love. all of my friends already know me as a villa fan but deep down i wish i stuck with arsenal.

such cases as an american footy fan
>>
>>66432915
>cheering for Arsenal
>cheering for villa
>not being a lifelong Lester lad till you die
>>
Literally retarded. Should've went with Chelski like me, f.a.m
>>
drop them both and feel that liverpool feel m8
>>
>>66432936
>>66432938
please don't bully. this is a serious issue for me.
>>
>>66432915
>choose team at random to support
>wolverhampton
>pretty impossible to find low premier league teams on tv here
>they get fucking relegated twice
>impossible to find games on tv now

fug
>>
>picking Villa cause your brummy chav m8 on Wow did
>picking Arsenal because they were quite literally the first club name to appear on the Fifa games.

What even attracted you to Villa, in 1999, Ugo Ehiogu?
>>
>>66433007
>>66432915
Not only are you American, but you're so fucking lazy you played Fifa as the first two teams in the alphabet.
>>
Who cares, one of those teams will always come up short of winning it and the other will fluctuate between championship and pl
>>
I started to support West Ham in 1999 when my local TV played a documentary about their academy. I thought, I better support them now before the academy players step up, it was a good propaganda, I even asked my dad to send me there.
>>
>>66433007
Class in CM 01/02 2bh lad
>>
>>66433288
west ham academy produces quality tho
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.