[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how did a midfield of rakitic and modric (along with persic )
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: d24.jpg (116 KB, 680x651) Image search: [Google]
d24.jpg
116 KB, 680x651
how did a midfield of rakitic and modric (along with persic ) get dominated by a literal who mexican midfield? /sp/ always told me the team with the better players win
>>
File: buddy.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
buddy.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
>that flag
>this topic
>>
>Croatia loses to memexico
>Pulisic will lead the USA to the promised land
This is what happens when you don't remove kebab.
>>
That was a literally who midfield then because they didn't do their homework, H.H, Guardado, LayĂșn, Aguilar (kek), have a well earned respect now.
>>
>>66430941
the defensive midfielder was the most impressive desu
>>
They got overconfident and thought the game would be a walk in the park. Mexico thrives when it's underrated and the fact that they made their feelings known during the press conference probably boosted mexico's desire to win.

A classic heart vs. talent type of thing I guess.
>>
>>66430958
That was Vazquez, he plays in Leon
>>
File: ap9984313502290.jpg (32 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
ap9984313502290.jpg
32 KB, 375x500
>>66431037

it helps when you have a manager who believes in your success

>mexican media: i don't like this
>>
>>66431160
You need a bit of both. Herrera didn't seem like he was suited for the job in terms of professionalism
>>
>>66430488
2 (dos) - 0 (cero)
>>
>>66431037
this.
knew we would lose to mexico that day, but hey, at least I made some money betting on ya that day.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.