[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will she ever play professional tennis again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: lebron.jpg (21 KB, 266x400) Image search: [Google]
lebron.jpg
21 KB, 266x400
Will she ever play professional tennis again?
>>
Subhuman nigger.

US of CU*KS
>>
>>66428115
YOU JUST KNOW
>>
>>66428208
Le refugee harborer Allemagne
>>
>>66428208
haven't you heard? lebron doesn't count as black because he didn't refuse to play over #blacklivesmatter

t. black people
>>
>>66428115
You just know
>>
You just know...
>>
>>66428115
You just know
>>
File: masha.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
masha.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>66428115
So that's why Adam Levigne couldn't satisfy her
>>
Seriously guys, does anyone know how long Maria will be banned?
>>
>>66428996
4 years. 2 if she can prove it wasnt for performance enhancing reasons
>>
Hopefully not she's a cheating whore.

Fucking Russians can't even play fair
>>
>>66428270
>>66428289
>>66428439
>>66428481

>>>/pol/
>>
>>66429422
>>>/reddit/
>>
I'd invite her to my professional court iykwim
>>
>>66431900
lewd
>>
>>66428115
Not if she gets a 4 year ban, which is pretty likely.

And regarding the "blacked" stuff, isnt it an open secret that shes a dyke? I know she was linked with Camilla Belle for a long time.
>>
>>66429023
>>66437676
Such a stupid ban anyways, I'll grant she should have kept up with it, but for some taking it for supposedly 10 years for a heart condition you'd think the Association/League would be aware of it too. Guess they're butthurt people still like her over Serena.
>>
>>66428115
I get that she's on heels, but is LeBron like a manlet when it comes to basketball standards, because he's not that much taller in this picture.
>>
>>66437706
She's 6'2" without heels and LeBron is 6'8". She likely has 3 inch heels on, so she'd only be a little shorter than him.
>>
>>66437702
The issue is that its not licensed in the US (where she lives) so it looks pretty dodgy even if its not. Didnt she also so she was taking it because shes diabetic, not because of a heart condition (although she said that runs in her family)?
>>
>>66437742
Mildronate, the primary use of it covers a lot of medical properties between diabetes, irregular EKGs, and sometimes used for Magnesium deficiencies. It's mostly used for improper blood flow to the heart and chronic heart failure.

Basically it's primary use in that case is to stop the heart from consuming fatty acids as opposed to carbohydrates, which helps stop muscle tissue damage and the heart from needing as much oxygen, it basically helps to prevent ischemia. It's more a therapeutic drug, but the main issue it was banned and this is such a big deal is because nobody entirely knows how the effects work for athletes due to lower oxygen count on the heart, in all likelihood, it shouldn't matter, but it definitely does decrease recovery time for any muscle/tissue damage sustained.
>>
File: masha25.jpg (65 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
masha25.jpg
65 KB, 396x594
>more Masha hating

It was clearly political, leave Masha alone
>>
>>66437809
That might explain why her shoulder problems never really went away.
>>
>>66437882
Chances are yeah. The tissue damage would have accumulated considering how often her shoulder got injured and it never would have had the time to properly scar over and rebuild back up, which causes it to just tear easily again.

I know a lot of the controversy surrounding it is mostly due to how stress works and minor injuries to bounce back from, which is mostly just paranoia and placebo honestly. The WADA even classifies the drug as a type of insulin.

Just one of those things like Marijuana where it's honestly harmless and doesn't do anything to affect anybody as far as athletes go in terms of competition, but is banned for paranoia and obvious image related reasons.

It's a mess of a situation honestly, I mean Sharapova should have known it was being added to the list or at least her PR/Medical Team, but I find a 2 year ban at the minimum to be a bit harsh myself, over what, her first offense I believe?
>>
File: sharapova01.jpg (316 KB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
sharapova01.jpg
316 KB, 1333x2000
probably not
>>
>>66437920
2 years is the standard, but bans do sometimes get reduced on appeal. I think she'll 4 years though because they want to make an example.

I doubt she'll be the only one who gets caught either.
>>
YOU JUST KNOW
>>
post more lads
>>
>>66437952
Still a 2 year ban, a bit harsh even if it's the standard.

Either way I know tons of Athletes have gotten caught with Mildronate, mostly from Ukraine, Russia, etc. Eastern Europe where the drug is actually approved.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.