[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can we get off his dick now? He's not even that good, literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 299x168
can we get off his dick now? He's not even that good, literally just a one season wonder. and i bet he's a massive cunt irl
>inb4 chat shit get banged
>>
>>66427373
>i bet he's a massive cunt irl

why is that bad?
>>
He is good and actually gives a fuck about his team. He looks like an inbred chav tho.
>>
>>66427394
cunts are bad mkay
>>
>>66427373
t. polish Liverpool fan
>>
>>66427373
What's the problem with him being one season wonder if he only needs to be hot until august 2016
>>
he's the Arry Kane of 2015 and Arry Kane is still good.

t. burger reasoning and proud of it
>>
>>66427373
You've been grossly misinformed OP, people are on his dick? IMO, not enough people are. Managers are, players are, some fans rightfully are, there's no excuse not to underestimate Jamie Vardy in 2016, it's current year and people still fail to recognise his talent on and off the pitch.

So many have made this mistake, so many have paid the price. It's not even about chat shit get banged, it's the principle of his game, his unearthly pace, never say never attitude and poaching ability that makes him, undroppable in any side. In all honesty, he is your star man, he's your quarterback, he's the guy you build your team around, and that team wins as previous Vardy teams have proven to be the case.

As for 'massive cunt', this could not be further than the truth.
>>
Even if you think he's not as good as the hype, the guy has come from the bottom to the top through hard work and effort.

There can be absolutely no reason why someone would like football and dislike Vardy. He's what makes the game great. His career reads like a film plot, except it's real. Do you think when he was playing for nothing on a pitch on the side of a hill against factory workers he thought he'd be scoring for his country against Germany in Berlin?

He was never meant to be up there with the best. He's not a personality or an advertising slogan. He's a hard-working footballer punching way above his weight and if you pick issue with that then what exactly do you like?
>>
ABL is a mental illness
>>
Austin>>>Vardy
>>
>>66427624

No, ABV is
>>
>>66427677
Anyone ABV is ABL
>>
If Vardy and Kane start for England I will support them through the tourney (if muslims dont destroy it ) but if Woy puts the pikey bastard Rooney on the field starting I hope England gets zero points and destroyed in their group.
>>
Heskey>>>>>>>Vardy
>>
File: michu as based.gif (1 MB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
michu as based.gif
1 MB, 500x288
>literally just a one season wonder
you now remember michu
>>
>>66427921
this 2bh

is there literally anyone who wants rooney to start at this point?
>>
>>66428580
Heskey = Vardy, both great strikers for Leicester
>>
Heskey was literally amazing for Leicester.
>>
>>66427373
>that Vardy goal against Germany
Shut your mouth
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.