[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we just clear something up about last night. Forget the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8
Can we just clear something up about last night.

Forget the result, forget that it was just a friendly, forget Germany there are still at least 3 or 4 other national sides in front of England in Europe right now.

How fucking shit were that German team? And that's practically their starting 11. I would be more than happy to face them in the knockout stage at the Euros. The only way they'll beat us is if we get a spineless referee who won't keep their cheating in check. And even if they get past us, they'll need spineless refs the whole way through the tournament if they're going to beat everyone else too.

What a shit team.
>>
>>66426296
>And that's practically their starting 11
>Can-Rüdiger-Tah-Hector back 4 is practically their starting XI
>>
>>66426296
>that offside goal
I know you're here to bait us all but pls Gavin
>>
>>66426356

>that goal because of an injured keeper

Its literally how the Germans behaved in WWII, they stoop to anything.
>>
>>66426343
Hummels was shit, Boateng is a carthorse, and who the fuck else do they have coming in at full back exactly?

>>66426356
>that cheating for the first goal which cancels it out
The offside call was obviously a bad one but it was an extremely tough call, few linesmen would've got it right.
>>
>>66426405
>who the fuck else do they have coming in at full back exactly
Durm and Schmelzer both deserve to be starting based on recent form, but Löw would rather try his meme experiments, than play a back 4 most of whom are used to playing with each other at club level.
>>
All this english delusion is hyping me up so much. Cant wait for the euros
>>
>>66426296
Germany were wank at the world cup too. They lucked their way to the cup not facing anybody good.
>>
>>66426482
I can see your (one) point
>>
>>66426428
Well we'll see come the start of the tournament but if they're going in without knowing their first choice full-backs then they've got to get their shit in order. Not saying that it's a bad thing to not know at this stage, lots of other teams are in the same position including England, but you expect pre-tournament favourites to look better than this.

>>66426450
Call it what you want, I know what I saw last night. Not all of us are delusional just because our newspapers are dumb. I'm not saying England will win but I definitely fancy our chances against the krauts.
>>
>our NT plays like shit in a friendly

wow what else is new?
>>
>>66426529
>>66426530
>krauts running scared
It might not be England but somebody is gonna give your lot a good fucking hiding come summer.
>>
>>66426546
wouldn't even mind that tbqhwyf, it's high time Löw gets the boot
>>
>>66426555
>wins world cup
>want him out

???
>>
>>66426507
> never giving a shit about friendlies for more than 30 minutes
> establishing false confidence in opposition
> crushing them when it matters
works everytime
>>
>>66426555
>wins world cup
>not even 2 years later
>"sack the cunt"
You are a nation of insufferable cunts.
>>
>>66426576
>>66426571
we won despite him, not because of him
>>
>>66426507
>knowing their first choice full-backs then they've got to get their shit in order
That's the thing though. Pretty much everyone but Löw can see that his fullback choices are stupid. But he keeps shoehorning players into the fullback position, because he feels he has a point to prove, and needs to show he can make his own fullbacks too.

>play a back 4 of Durm, [insert CB here*], Hummels and Schmelzer
*Boateng if he's fit, if not Höwedes, if both of them are ded, they might as well have a back 4 that's fully used to playing, and play Bender there
>play a 4321 with Müller and Reus given freedom to roam, and a midfield three of Gündogan, Khedira and Kroos
What the hell is the point of sticking Müller on the wing and having him whip in crosses, when he's one of the few players that actually knows how to convert crosses.
>Gomez can start up front if he can continue as he did, since there's basically nobody better
>>
>>66426574
>"works everytime"
Bullshit. You won one World Cup through refball and because everyone else was shit. Face it, your team is bad.
>>
>>66426586
get real m8
>>
how

I mean how

are all of you falling for completely transparent bait
>>
>>66426612
weak bait, ain't even mad
>>
>>66426612
We're literally the best football nation of the last 10 years. We never finished lower than third in any tournament since then.
>>
File: 1436342948191.jpg (369 KB, 960x800) Image search: [Google]
1436342948191.jpg
369 KB, 960x800
>>66426482
>Implying

They didn't play any big team till Brazil but fuck the big teams. A team like Algeria would have eaten the British team fucking alive.

Once Germany played a big team they beat them 7 -1.
>>
When did England become USA-tier with their posting? Atrocious
>>
>>66426618
Completely agree with TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>66426633
Anyone can put a run together at a tournament. If Greece can win the Euros then it's almost meaningless.
>>
>>66426650
anyone except england apparently
>>
>>66426645
>caring about junior level football
top kek m8
>>
>>66426635

Pre-tournament delusion is an important part of English football culture.
>>
>>66426657
Our only crime is not being willing to cheat as much as everyone else.

We English have our pride, and one fair won World Cup. That's worth more than your one cheated World Cup.
>>
>>66426634

>implying Brazil were good at that world cup before Germany got a hold of them

They refballed and lucked their way out of the group. If it wasn't Germany, it would have been someone else. Brazil were trash.
>>
>50 years of hurt
I'd shitpost as well
>>
>>66426665
>any excuse to ignore how shit your team is
>>
@66426670

Please stop falling for this guys bait
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9p0LEmFvuw
>>
Germany is always shit outside of tournaments, they have lost against Poland, the US, Australia and now England since the World Cup and drawn againster a bunch of other smaller nations like Scotland. They have been trash since the WC in general. Löw has overstayed his welcome and everyone knows it. By now he's just taking the piss with Podolski and other meme players like Rüdiger or Can.

During the Euro they will as always get a hold of themselves and churn out results until Italy comes along.
>>
Have they "written" a new song yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZWE4thApfE
>>
>>66426634
My point was that them not facing big teams doesn't mean they didn't face good teams. Brazil is a renowned team and they were wank. Algeria, Ghana and USA are small teams yet fucking brought their A-games.
>>
>>66426778 Meant to quote >>66426671
>>
>>66426612
> this flag
Your nation being as shit as it is at a game you invented is the biggest joke/embarrassment in sport history. English football has been a giant meme for half a century. How you bongs have the nerve to belittle the accomplishments of anybody let alone so much more successful teams without a hint of self-consciousness is beyond me.
>>
>>66426817
It's also no crime to not always be the best at the world's sport. But failing to win because we refuse to cheat as much as you isn't something I'm going to lose any sleep over.
>>
>have made _every_ semi final of the last 8 tournaments
>something no other team has ever done before
>englel hasnt played a single sf in 20 years

fuck off stupid inbred niggers, i hope you cunts die in fire
>>
>>66426915
Stay mad you smelly kraut. We're coming for you.
>>
>>66426670

Pathetic.
>>
German bros my heart bleeds for you, I know the people here aren't the one's supporting Europe's destruction. .
>>
>>66426670
>germany cheated in one WC
Which one?

>england won fairly
Apex kek
>>
>>66426670
are you for real?
>>
>>66426530
>http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35907374
Germany striker Gomez said the defeat was "inexcusable".

stop making excuses m8
>>
File: gerland.jpg (167 KB, 500x640) Image search: [Google]
gerland.jpg
167 KB, 500x640
Yesterday showed me that the old rivalry is pretty much dead. It was

>a team full of poverty escaping niggers & sandniggers
>vs
>another team full of poverty escaping niggers & sandniggers

This shit is no fun when both teams aren't white
>>
>Germany
http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/271966/sex-shop-fire-hamburg-german-throbbin-hood/
>SexyAngel, a store in Hamburg, suddenly caught fire, injuring two store employees. As firefighters fought the blaze, they discovered one man still locked in one of the viewing booths, coughing in the smoke. When they tried to rescue him, he apparently refused to leave until Throbbin Hood finished.

>According to authorities, the man was found in a “state of high sexual arousal.” As they dragged him from the building, he reportedly screamed, “I have paid 7.50 euros for this and I haven’t finished yet!”
>>
>>66426670
> bongs actually believe this shit
>>
>>66427133
kek
>>
>>66427105
>it's inexcusable that we didn't care enough

well thats really inexcusable
>>
>>66427133
You have to admire his dedication.
>>
>>66426382
>Injured goalie
>Germans
>Decades ago
Bert Trautmann pls go
>>
Not to take anything away from this excellent opportunity to shitpost and troll the Germans all week but... the German national team always gives about 20% effort in friendlies.
>>
>>66428797
Literally this, we beat them a year ago.

Britain will still finish second in the Euro groups and lose in the quarters to France. Book it.
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 639x662) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 639x662
Just saw this in the comments...how true is this
>>
>>66426296
Löw is a SJW cucked by Merkel. They are friends.

Pic related literally replaced Lahm.
>>
File: khedira.jpg (37 KB, 559x664) Image search: [Google]
khedira.jpg
37 KB, 559x664
>>66437252
This nigger is literally the new captain since Schweinsteiger is always injures and leaving soon.

Our team is almost as shit as France atm which is 99 % niggers.
>>
>>66434452

>Britain
>>
>>66426621
>it's another england delusion thread
Friendly reminder england will be knocked out in quater/semi final
and their newspaper sport section will recycle the same article since the 70's
>>
>>66426296

Why does england think it's good at soccerball?

They've literally never done shit
>>
>>66437512
>tfw johnny foreigners are still bumping my trollbait a day later
>>
File: krzynowek.jpg (41 KB, 620x419) Image search: [Google]
krzynowek.jpg
41 KB, 620x419
>>66437252
>>66437258
We had some incidents with drafting poc to our team but it simply didn't work.
White Power.
>>
File: db0[1].jpg (40 KB, 349x642) Image search: [Google]
db0[1].jpg
40 KB, 349x642
>>66437562
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9p0LEmFvuw

glad we could settle this in a peaceful manner, england.
>>
Friendlies don't mean shit. We once beat Germany 5-1 in the early '00s.
>>
>>66437252
>>66437258
So why don't you grace our NT with your Aryan genes? Oh, because you're a fat bintpoller with two left feet...
>>
Amazinh how the German NT doesn't give a flying fuck for friendlies and only shows up every other year when a big tournament starts.
>>
>>66437258
i thought Neuer would be the captain, while Schweinsteiger is watching tennis
>>
Has there been a single friendly in the last decade that we performed in? No? Well, still the most consistent national team on the planet. Now take a guess what friendly wins against us are worth.

Remember the friendly before the 2010 WC? England won just to get trashed 4-1 when it mattered.
>>
>>66426894
>refuses to cheat
>only WC came by way of cheating
Ayyy lmao
>>
>>66439009
germany vs agentina is the perfect picture

won in 2006 WC
lost in 2010 friendly
won in 2010 WC
lost in 2012 friendly
won in 2014 WC
lost in 2014 friendly
>>
Still laughed heartily at every missed chance because these are still the same old tame Lions
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.