[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bale will 100% score.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 8
File: 81758_500.jpg (23 KB, 500x296) Image search: [Google]
81758_500.jpg
23 KB, 500x296
Bale will 100% score.
>>
hyped as fuck for this
>>
so will Kane

and then they fug
>>
as if a la ligababby could score past an English defence
>>
TEAM UK when???
Stop with the b.s. and get that world cup together
>>
>>66425714
Bale's not even a laligababby because he suckz. But he could prob score against the likes of your shitty keepers.
>>
>>66425807
do you even watch la liga? he's literally real madrids second best player right now, he is going to absolutely shit on englands defence, as he did years ago repeatedly.
>>
>>66425714
Wales have no chance desu. Bale is surrounded by shit like Aaron Ramsey.
>>
>>66425814
when he didn't score and wales lost to england as they always do

stick to rugby. oh we just beat you in that too
>>
>>66425814
Best being Modric
>>
>>66425861
Its staggering you genuinely think a top 5 player isn't going to score vs ENGLAND.
>>
File: katebush.jpg (51 KB, 608x450) Image search: [Google]
katebush.jpg
51 KB, 608x450
>>66425898
>this retarded logic
>bale anywhere close to top 5

lol
>>
>>66425769
We had a team GB at the Olympics in 2012 but it was shit because it under 23's only + Giggs, Bellamy and Micah Richards.
>>
>>66425909
Bale absolutely destroyed the eplel and got bought buy the most presitigous club on earth.

its like every time an english team comes up against a la liga top player,they get shat on.
>>
>>66425898

Sterling>Lennon>>Welbeck>>Bale>>>>Wallnut
>>
>>66425909
Bale is better than any engshit player
>>
>>66425948

Delusion
>>
>>66425940
Bale isn't the rest of the team though. The rest of team is made up of mid table PL and Championship players.
>>
I just saw the highlights for the GER/ENG game the other day - holy shit why did I miss that
>>
>>66425948

CHAT
>>
>>66425956
How am I deluded??
No engshit player could start for real Madrid
>>
wales
>massive underdogs
>play with passion and heart because it means so much
>one incredibly talented forward player

if you dont think thats a recipe for disaster vs england then you've never watched england in any tournament whatsoever.

anyone who says england are a dead cert to win this is retarded.
>>
>>66425976

Luke Shaw
>>
>>66425948
>Bale
>Better than Drinky, Vardy or Hazza
>>
File: IFAB.jpg (28 KB, 583x261) Image search: [Google]
IFAB.jpg
28 KB, 583x261
>>66425769
There's a problem - the IFAB.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Football_Association_Board

>The International Football Association Board (IFAB) is the body that determines the Laws of the Game of association football. IFAB was founded in 1886 to agree standardised Laws for international competition, and has since acted as the "guardian" of the internationally used Laws; since its establishment in 1904 FIFA, the sport's top governing body, has recognised IFAB's jurisdiction over the Laws
>It is a separate body from FIFA, though FIFA is represented on the board and holds 50% of the voting power. As a legacy of association football's origins in the British Isles, the other organisations represented are the governing bodies of the game in the four countries of the United Kingdom. Amendments to the Laws require a three-quarter supermajority vote, meaning that FIFA's support is necessary but not sufficient for a motion to pass.

If there was a UK team, the other three FA's of the UK would lose their independence. Great Britain's men and women did qualify for the Rio Olympics, but I believe Scotland blocked it and they won't go.
>>
File: giggle.jpg (122 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
giggle.jpg
122 KB, 960x720
>>66425948
gareth barry is better than any mexican player

it's an empty statement if they're all shit

>>66425940
bale isn't even top 10 in la liga, he's penaldo's bitch
>>
>>66425984
Marcelo is better faam
But he could be a solid sub
>>
>>66425976

Raheem Sterling

Harry Kane

If bale isn't there
>>
>Bale
>Le kick and rush man

Hes got fuck all technique
>>
>>66426004
Nah, Sterling is shite. He's a poor mans Wayne Routledge.
>>
>>66426013

>Livershit fan

Get out
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 1200x630
>>66426013

He isn't shit when I use him
>>
>>66425966
your team is made up of leicester and tottenham players.

do you really think its that different?

every single time england choke in a tournament they are playing teams that are made up of players from "worse" clubs. algeria, etc.

wales are respectable enough to pose a challenge if they play to their peak. williams is a better cb than any english one, for example, collins is you know, decent enough.

i'd rather allen and ramsey than a 19 year old in a major tournament.
>>
>>66425948
One man can't always win a game, and certainly can't win a major tournament - see Messi and Ronaldo for their respective national teams. Nowadays at international level teamwork is absolute key for you to get anywhere.
>>
>>66425993
>bale isn't even top 10 in la liga, he's penaldo's bitch

bale >> penaldo
>>
>>66426028
>williams is a better cb than any english one
this delusion
>>
>>66426056
williams is underrated as fuck
>>
>>66426024
If I was a Liverpool fan I'd be saying he's a poor mans Jordan Ibe, who is actually a poor mans Demarai Gray.

>>66426028
>I'd rather Joe Allen than one of the best attacking midfielders in the Premier League this season
Of course you would.

>your team is made up of leicester and tottenham players. do you really think its that different?
As opposed to having a team made up of mid table players? Yes, because it literally is.
>>
>implying vardy etc will even start

Not even slightly afraid of Rooney
>>
>>66426062
williams is a poor man's cahill hence why his biggest achievement is playing for a relegation fodder premier league side
>>
File: Stgeorge-dragon.jpg (2 MB, 2706x4000) Image search: [Google]
Stgeorge-dragon.jpg
2 MB, 2706x4000
The England vs Wales group game should be a bit tasty.
>>
It would be nice to see Bayol go beast mode with the national team in the Euros...he sometimes gets lost a little at Real
>>
>>66426085

UNLEASH , ITS TIME , LET HIM PLAY ON SUNDAY
>>
>>66426063
yeah keep on hyping up teenagers. im sure they wont collectively shit their pants in a tournament, like they always do.

>>66426094
the PL is shit from top to bottom,lets not pretend any side in the PL can't beat any side.

Wales actually play with a passion and determination. It's like playing a relegation candidate at the end of the season. Except they have a real madrid player. And England are the favourites... come on, its inevitable.You know its true.
>>
>>66426110
When you watch him play for the NT you can see he gives his 100% and start leading. He goes absolute beast mode for the NT. England have not had a player like that on their NT in decades.
>>
>>66426135
You're so fucking delusional your team is full of relegation premier league and mid table championship journeymen
>>
>>66426160
has Leicester taught you nothing? do you even watch football or is it just a game of "add up the collective fifa 16 ratings" for you?

a relegation tier team is about to win the PL. THAT is what happens with team unity, passion and belief. Wales have that in abundance and England are the worst NT on earth for it, friendly games aside (beat brazil before the WC, that worked out well).
>>
Reminder England will beat Wales with ease and then continue to forget they exist whilst Wales will be hung up on this leading up to the match and for a month after.
>>
>>66426203
you need medical help if you think muh passion is all it takes to win a football match never mind all the signings Leicester have added to the newly promoted team that was floundering a year and a half ago
>>
>>66426203
We don't need passion to overcome Wales, your team is a minnow who wouldn't even be in the competition of not for the extended format.
>>
>>66426035
Which is why you're fucked.
>>
>>66426135
>the PL is shit from top to bottom,lets not pretend any side in the PL can't beat any side.
That doesn't change the fact he plays for a relegation tier team. They're relegation tier for a reason. Williams is great but he's had some woeful games this season, his worst probably being against Leicester when Vardy and Mahrez tore him a new one.

>yeah keep on hyping up teenagers. im sure they wont collectively shit their pants in a tournament, like they always do.
Even if he does he'd probably still play at the same level as Allen and Ramsey do

>>66426203
>a relegation tier team is about to win the PL
Then surely they're not a relegation tier side?

Wales never really had passion and belief until a couple of years ago, how do you England won't have it in their team now?
>>
>>66426233
Which is why we've been fucked for decades, yeah. Though saying that, England have been playing well for the past year or so. Whether they can replicate this at the Euros remains to be seen.
>>
>>66426262
You've literally had the easiest group in the history of anything tho.
>>
>>66426286
Not really, no. Certain other groups were just as weak.
>>
>>66426286
Pretty sure that was your group
>>
>>66426224
>>66426230
that attitude is england summed up.

>england vs a "minnow"
>"oh we should win, we have lots of players rated 80+ in fifa and they have none"
>slip up vs a team that plays without expectancy but with determination
>"why didnt we win? the top of the pl is filled with english players, why didnt those shit players roll over for us?"
>repeat

bale is going to break your heart
>>
>>66426332
name the last time a minnow knocked us out of an international tournament
>>
>>66426331
Ours was 2nd easiest. Finland, Faroe and even shit Greece are tougher opponents than Baltshits and San Marino. Switzerland was tough, but Slovenia<<<Ulster, Hungary. Your group was easy as fugg
>>
>>66426286
The one Northern Ireland were in was easier.
>>
>>66426342
Costa Rica
Norway 94
Us in 2000

I can look up more if you really want, but those come to mind.
>>
>>66426374
Costa Rica didn't knock us out
Qualifying isn't a tournament
>>
>>66426374
We were already out before the CR game.
>>
>>66426359
They're "tough" because of all the shit in the group.

You know you're reaching when you're talking up Faroe Islands. Qualifying is just shit and easy. We've had the Ukraine and Poland in recent times (who mongs think have a chance at winning the Euros) and we've finished above them easily.
>>
>>66426342
directly or indirectly?

because theres quite a lot to choose from.

England 1 – 1 USA
England 0 – 0 Algeria
England 0 - 0 Costa Rica

you have proven time and time again that you will humiliate yourself vs "minnows".

and yes, not winning these easily winnable games is indirectly knocking yourself out. you dont usually get far enough to get knocked out by a big team directly.

the fact you didnt try vs a team like cr even though you were out, proves the passionless point. utterly pathetic.
>>
>>66426402
Oh, OK.

>Qualifying isn't a tournament
Doesn't that make it even worse tho?
>Petric in 2007.
That sort of shit only happens to you and Netherlands; Germany, Italy, Spain or France don't go out before the tournament even begins.
>>
>>66426422
congratulations you named 3 matches where we weren't knocked out of an international tournament by a minnow
great reading comprehension

>you have proven time and time again that you will humiliate yourself vs "minnows".
no we've proven time and time again that we'll get knocked out by the first good team we play and you aren't a good team
>>
Northern Ireland 1 – 0 England

qualifying games are equally as important
>>
>>66426411
Look m9-1, we're both grasping at straws here, we both had absolute shit groups for babbies. Ours was probably a bit more difficult, but only by the tiniest margin.

>poland winning
lel

>ukraine winning
I doubt anyone believes that 2bh
>>
>>66426455

i guess the result of those games had no bearing at all on you being knocked out . its not like they award points or anything for them.
>>
>>66426455
You get knocked out for not reaching a certain points total you utter mong.
>>
>>66426476
>i guess the result of those games had no bearing at all on you being knocked out . its not like they award points or anything for them.
no they didn't because in the 2010 world cup we qualified anyway and in the 2014 world cup we were already out you fucking mong
>>
>>66426485
I must have been dreaming then when we qualified from our group in 2010 and got knocked out in the 2nd match in 2014 then you fucking cretin
>>
>>66425714
>Bale hat trick
>Kane scores (assist from Walker)
>Alli scores (assist from Rose)
>Dier clotheslines Ramsey

Looking forward to the Spursb Owl desu
>>
Who even said Wales were going to knock you out of the tournament? He said Bale will score and Wales have the potential to win. This is backed up by English results vs smaller teams in previous tournaments. Stop moving the goal posts.
>>
>>66426532
And why the fuck would it matter if they win an irrelevant group stage match?
>>
How fucked would Wales be if Bale got injured before the tournament?
>>
>>66426551
That's the spirit lad, the euphoria caused by the magnificent friendly win against a rival that doesn't even pay notice to this stuff is already gone and in comes the damage control squad. And 3 months before the tournament WOW
>>
>>66426551
You really are a dipshit aren't you?
>>
England winning that friendly vs Germany was the worst thing that could have happened to them. Wales are flying in under the radar and will embarrass Englel at yet another world cup.
>>
>>66426564
>>66426572
are you 2 dullards that deprived of sporting success that you take immense pride in group stage wins?
>>
>>66426584
>winning is seen as bad by Ireland

Makes sense.
>>
>>66426584
>and will embarrass Englel at yet another world cup.
errrrrr
>>
>>66426630
He meant rubgy

>>66426585
>you don't need to win group matches to qualify
Stop this b8 lad
>>
>>66426585
Yes I would take pride from wins in the group stage.
>>
>>66426644
understandable since getting to the group stage is an achievement in and of itself for your team

>>66426641
>He meant rubgy
you mean where they just lost to us?

>>66426641
>>you don't need to win group matches to qualify
you don't it's quite easy to qualify from a group with just draws especially in a format where the 3rd team qualifies
>>
File: 100$ to fuck off.jpg (25 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
100$ to fuck off.jpg
25 KB, 500x375
>>66426662
You're just begging for another (You) aren't you?
>>
>>66426641
>He meant rubgy

>euros
>a world cup
>>
>>66426676
I'm not the one hyping up a group stage match of a 1 sided """rivalry""" like it's the final
>>
>>66426696
If this is not b8 I genuinely feel sorry for your parents.
>>
>>66426726
Oh I see you're just lonely never mind
>>
I'm Scottish and hate England but I'm sorry Wales England will rape you
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.