[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has tiki-taka made the 4-4-2 formation obsolete?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: hmmm.png (11 KB, 470x454) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
11 KB, 470x454
Has tiki-taka made the 4-4-2 formation obsolete?
>>
>>66424106
That seems uncalled for.
>>
>>66424092
i don't think its obsolete, just somewhat out of fashion. still useful for some machups
>>
there isn't really a big difference between 442 and 4231
>>
no 4-4-2 will return, it always does
>>
>>66424106
That seems called for.
>>
nope, lestah is living prove
>>
>>66424092
Leicester are literally about to win the Premier League comfortably using 4-4-2.

Only 2 or 3 teams even use tiki-taka
>>
Is there a bigger meme than 4 2 3 1
>>
>>66424092
4231 has been the predominant formation for more than two decades
>>
>Actually using the term 'tiki-taka' when you're not Spanish

Fucking cringeworthy t.b.h.

Almost as bad as 'Trequartista'

Fucking kill yourselves. Seriously. No, it does not make you sound clever. No it does not make you sound cultured. We're all just sitting there thinking "Wow, what a cunt" trust me.
>>
>>66425576
What do you call it you autistic fuck, "pass back and forth"?
>>
lester are literally winning the premier league with a 442 system
>>
>>66425576
Everyone uses the term you fucking spaztist
>>
>>66425562
Literally barely anyone used it until mourinho made it a meme with Chelsea. Iirc it was some 3 defender formation tgen
>>
>>66425588
>>66425608
Kill yourselves. Nobody uses the term apart from mongs.

Not a surprise to see your flags. Typical clueless Americunts trying to latch onto stuff they have no idea about but like to use the words because it makes them look like they do know what they are talking about.

Stick to handegg.
>>
>>66424092
>tiki-taka
>not obsolete in itself

Atletico already beat it. Funnily enough they usually play a 4-4-2
>>
>>66425660
go brush your teeth loser. plenty of people use the term. this is the same as someone getting upset over using the word taco
>>
>>66425660
I'm praying for you. You seem like a very angry person and I hope things get better for you.
>>
>>66425713
Not comparable in the least.
Taco is a commonly used word.
>>
>>66425726
look up a few posts. a british falg used the word. go fuck yourself
>>
>>66425726
Leave your house, people use tiki taka here. It came into the public consciousness during Spain's win in 2008 when everyone was sucking them off.
>>
>>66425733
That one guy is this guy
>>66425765

And he's a fucking retard. Finding another couple of retards that share your retarded world view, does not constitute consensus opinion you retarded fuck.

I can assure you NOBODY in Britain uses the term in public and nobody ever has. People may refer to Spain's "passing style" but not even sports pundits and commentators use something as childish as "tiki-taka".

Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>66425918
I don't want your assurances.

And only a child was get upset over a meme phrase.
>>
who /3-2-3-1-1/ here
>>
>>66425918
Did something happen to you?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.