[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all these threads wanting Rooney dropped > forgetting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: ad_180365303.jpg (82 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
ad_180365303.jpg
82 KB, 1000x666
>all these threads wanting Rooney dropped
> forgetting that LVG sucked the life out of him
> forgetting that a half fit Rooney would walk into the England squad, an inform Rooney would start for any team in the World
> unironically having Walcott as your striker cover
> unironically having Gary Cahill as the team captain, with 40 caps, not even the captain of a mid table chelsea team
>>
Agreed m8. The rooney hate is stupid and im an abu who hates scousers
>>
>>66422783
Rooney scores against San Marino and other shit.

He has 1 World Cup goal.
>>
ok mrs rppney
>>
>>66422841
>>66422841
>>66422841

This.

>Scoring against San Marino, Lichtenstein, Andorra, Slovenia in qualifying.

big whoop. Im far more concerned about the fact that he has never done a single thing at a single actual tournament. Im sure Kane and Vardy would also rape their way through the scrubs of the world, but then again they also score against germany, which rooney wont.

Rooney has been a total failure at international tournaments. this is undisputed fact.
>>
>>66422783
>LVG sucked the life out of him

BULLSHIT.

The last international tournament Rooney performed at was Euro 2004.

>an inform Rooney would start for any team in the World

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA kill yourself

>that graphic

LEAVE
SAN MARINO
TO ME
>>
File: _85443989_rooneypeers.png.jpg (16 KB, 624x293) Image search: [Google]
_85443989_rooneypeers.png.jpg
16 KB, 624x293
>>66422841
>>
>>66422783
I prefer Harry Kane and Jamie Vardy but I agree that Waynes experience will be vital to the squad. I'd keep him as cover for England despite Man Utd season. Other than him they are back to Jermaine Defore. I'd prefer him to Danny Wellbeck or Rahim Sterling, both of them are shit. Theo Walcott shouldnt make Arsenals team let alone England. Drop him from the squad entirely.
>>
>>66422876
>>
>>66422876
Jesus Christ what a qualifier whore.
>>
So what are the half-time plumber nations in CONCACAF?
>>
>>66422894

qualifiers are almost always against worse teams than Friendly matches. No $$$ in playing a friendly against San Marino, so no one does. Modern qualifying is just stat padding
>>
File: image.png (453 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
453 KB, 640x360
Could an MSN Barca style formation work for England?

Using these three lads? But then again , what about Sterling...

Um... Why doesn't Rooney just play CAM?
>>
File: JS48733292-1.jpg (43 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
JS48733292-1.jpg
43 KB, 615x409
>>66422841
perhaps, but thinking he is of no value to the team, even as cover on the bench, is crazy
>>
>>66422876
This is some bullshit use of stats.

For starters, the Euros didn't expand past 4 teams until the 80s, and only expanded to 16 teams in 1996.

So Rooney has twice as much chance to score in tournaments.

You can try twist stats all you want, the fact is Rooney hasn't performed well at a Tournament since 2004
>>
Thank fuck we'll see the back of him forever within 2 years anyway. Absolutely no chance of that fat, smoker cunt still playing well at age 34, so guaranteed no Rooney at Euro 2020. too bad we'll have to suffer through him starting in Euro 2016 over Vardy, and probably still taking up a space in 2018.

Rooney is the jammiest player ever to have lived. Shit for his country at every tournament ever, only good @ Man u when he had a god-like team around him (lifelong man u supporter Sale born and bred), constantly having his dick sucked in the British press despite being shit for years and raking in 300000k/ week. We are truly living in the end times
>>
>>66422934

300k/week
>>
>van laal sucked the life out of him

RVP literally replaced him in 12/13, Fergy saw he was finished. He only kept him around because he wanted Moyes to inherit more of his washed up shit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.