[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the odds of Steph Curry coming home?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: steph curry hornets.jpg (127 KB, 714x710) Image search: [Google]
steph curry hornets.jpg
127 KB, 714x710
Well?
>>
-200% in the next 7 years. He might come back for the end of his career just to be home but by then itll be more like a Lebron thing
>>
0 in the next few years
anything's possible through his whole career
most stars dont stay on one team
>>
>>66418338
>>66418333
Then why is Steph Curry still representing North Carolina?
>>
>>66418338
clicked enter too early

most stars dont stay on one team for long UNLESS it stays a contender. if klay or draymond or some other key piece leaves or is traded and a suitable replacement is not found he might leave. But those things won't happen barring some kind of bizarre "Steph Curry beats Klay Thompsons' wife with a frying pan, kicks dog, refuses to apologize" thing.
>>
>>66418366
Because he likes his home? It doesnt mean he has any intention of coming back
>>
>>66418366
Because blueberries are commonly placed in pancakes. Only apropos questions deserve apropos answers.
>>
>>66418376
Klay seems like the beta in their friendship. I think to drive him away Steph would have to do something extra-cruel like fuck his wife.
>>
>>66418397
>>66418398
I feel like there's a chance Curry leaves if he wins another ring with the Warriors

He owes nothing to them now
>>
If the Warriors don't manage to win another title in the next 2 years and the Hornets keep trending upward I could see it happen. It isn't likely, at all, but it is possible. I think in his heart Steph wants to play in Charlotte and bring a title home but don't know if he will jump ship from an established championship team to rebuild during his prime years.
>>
>>66418478
What is that even supposed to mean? Why would a player owe their team anything lmao.
Kobe, Duncan, Jordan& Pippen are examples of players who stuck to their teams after winning multiple rings and they didn't owe anything to anyone lmao
>>
Less than 0
>>
>>66420318
Kobe wanted to leave around 07. There's even videos of him batching and blackmailing the management to trade him. He was cussing off Bynum and talking mad shit
>>
>>66420350
but kobe didn't leave, this invalidates your argument.
>>
>>66420350
Link pl0x
>>
>>66418302
Zero until ~2022 or so. If the Kings still suck at this point, he'll probably try to bring Seth too
>>
>>66421661
>implying seth curry is A- still in the league in 2022 and B - is still on the same team and not traded around team to team like the lackluster bargaining chip of a player that he is
>>
>>66421661
>seth curry on kings 2022

"I think Seth will be a combo guard, play both 1 and 2. I think usually those guys when I look at them, I see them probably trying to score a little bit too much and I think he probably should become more of a playmaking point as much as a scoring point," Karl said. "But he's going to be around for a couple years. He's definitely going to have a few more years of someone; I think we have him for one more year. I think he has a tenacity to him and a good basketball feel to him. Now he's just got to be confident and consistent." - George Karl, literally yesterday.
>>
Curry could become useless like Nash did and get traded for Kemba in his older age...
just because he's getting them championships doesn't make him the type of player to need to stay loyal to
>>
File: 1451738203607.jpg (186 KB, 974x745) Image search: [Google]
1451738203607.jpg
186 KB, 974x745
less than zero...because they are a terrible organization that doesn't know how to draft.

>muh perimeter white guys
>muh undersized scoring PGs

seriously MKG is the ONLY guy with potential, and he's an injury babby
>>
Panthers went to two superbowls and lost like real choke artists. Charlotte needs to get a championship somehow
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.