[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that Stephen Gerrard said "this does not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 500x565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 500x565
Friendly reminder that Stephen Gerrard said "this does not slip" to his team-mates after beating Manchester City last season when Liverpool were in the driving seat to win their first title in 24 year, before he literally slipped to let Demba Ba score, resulting in a home defeat, before they threw away a 3-0 lead at Crystal Palace, meaning that the first time in Premier League history that Liverpool went into the final day of the season with a mathematical chance of winning the league but with no hope of winning it whatsoever, meaning they finished in second place, ultimately choked their best ever chance at the title, and decided to write a book about it being some sort of success before selling off their best player and replacing him with Rickie Lambert.
>>
>>66398458

Autism: the post
>>
top haha
>>
>>66398466
A
>>
All you idiots giving Gerrard stick. Most of you are like 15 or some foreign glory hunter who only just started watching the game a couple years ago. You only seen Gerrard the last few years when age caught up with him. Even then he managed to adapt to a new position and become one of the best in his position in the world. Even now at near 35 he could walk in to any team in the world. But let me tell you, between, say, 2003-2010 Gerrard was arguably the best midfielder, and maybe best all round player in the world. He was immense. The most complete player, an absolute Powerhouse.

The disrespect and all the jokes about Gerrard since the slip by opposition fans is just wrong and you should be ashamed. If you want an idea of the legend and Genius that was / is Stevie G then search Gerrard Best Goals Ever on YouTube and then fucking hang your heads in shame. The only midfielder who comes close to Gerrard the last 20 years is Zinedine Zidane. Not Paul Scholes, not Lampard, not Pirlo. They are all great players in their own right but not compare to Stevie.

Truth is, Gerrard has given me some of the best moments, not just in football, but in life (Istanbul, Olympiakos, West Ham). Rival fans quite simply are jealous that they never had Gerrard or a player like him in their own team. Anyway, that's enough from me I am off to get my daily fix / high of Gerrard Best Goals Ever.
>>
File: 14975438-640-480.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
14975438-640-480.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
>>66398458
its quite ironic when u think about it
>>
>>66398767
>scouse expats in charge of stevie g posterity PR
>>
How's he doing in America, anyway?
>>
>>66399671
loving it, so I've read. lampard too. they can't believe how friendly and sunny it is and how white the picket fences are. "they smile at you in the elevator!" playingwise, not sure.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.