[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USA vs. Guatemala World Cup Qualifier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: vXVhzl6.jpg (773 KB, 2222x2617) Image search: [Google]
vXVhzl6.jpg
773 KB, 2222x2617
I kinda want to go to this next Tuesday in Columbus but never have gone to a professional soccer game before.

It is only like 4 hours away from me and seems like a very important game.

Do you guys think it would be worth the cost ( like $300 for travel, ticket, and hotel ) or should I just watch it on TV?
>>
Wrong day to post this thread friend
>>
>>66397800
Why bother? They're going to fucking lose.
>>
>>66397819
its literally a must win game at home

I say we draw at worst
>>
>ywn marry Cara Delevingne and be a major player in the London social scene
>>
>>66397827
Except when they give up an early goal and Guatemala bunkers in for the other 90 minutes
>>
>$300
I don't think it's worth it but if you do go for it
You could just watch with some friends or at a bar; save for a more important match you'll want to witness in person
>>
>>66397848
> more important match

I dont care about the MLS and what other important national team games are happening soon?

I would go to the Chelsea Real Madrid game at Michigan Stadium but club friendlies are fucking retarded
>>
>>66397872
I just don't believe they wont make it to the next round, regardless of how shit they are I'm sure they'll advance so probably one of those
I mean if you want to do it bro, you might love it and I'm shitting on your joy
You only live once blah blah I'm just really stingy with how I spend don't listen to me
>>
>>66397896
yeah I mean $300 could pay for like 10 nights out with the lads
>>
>>66397872
>the MLS
>>
>>66397800
yes.

Best game I have ever been to was Australia qualifying for the World Cup for the first time in 32 years. It was the final game and Australia needed one goal. Crowd was insane & fun.
>almost everybody in the crowd yelling against the ref
>ref starts giving undeserved penalty
>home team wins
>>
File: cara manly.jpg (124 KB, 681x1024) Image search: [Google]
cara manly.jpg
124 KB, 681x1024
>>
>>66401222
>cara manly

I think she looks cute in this pic idk
>>
I really want to see Cara take black cock
>>
>>66397834
Anything can happen, anon :)
You marrying her down the land is a possibility.
But then again, getting your fatass out of the basement is also a very low possibility.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.