[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here watch the OFC qualifiers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-03-26-15-48-56.png (337 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-26-15-48-56.png
337 KB, 1440x2560
Or is it a meme?
>>
best confederation tbqfh
who else /samoa/ here?
>>
>>66395410
Australia score 31 goals, and you are implying it might be a meme?

No respect anon.

Although they have moved to Asia qualification so yes, it's a meme
>>
>>66395410
>thompsons quadruple hattrick

man what a time to be alive
>>
>>66395410
Wtf. Mercy rule pls, even if that makes the game 20 minutes long

Also, it's just gonna be NZ every 4 years for the playoff
>>
>>66395410
>it took them 10 minutes to score the first
Shameful
>>
>>66395410
>attendance 3,000
My fucking sides
>>
>>66399683
Coffs Harbour is pretty small and out of the way.
The sport must really have come along way since then, tajikistan isn't really that much better than some OFC nations and the recent qualifier had like 35k in attendance.
>>
So, we all agree that the OFC should have two fixed WC spots, right? Whether the UEFA or the OFC sends the meme teams that get btfo in the group stages, what's the difference?
>>
>>66395410
>score 13 goals
>dropped for the next match
>>
>>66399886
They'd be so outclassed though, NZ would do alright and would qualify every time but the other team that qualified would get btfo.
It'd be rough to see your team get annihilated 30-0 while the world is watching.
>>
>>66395410
>american samoa
>american
there's the problem
>>
>>66395410
I do but it's because I'm autistic.

It's obviously shit but I can't think of a great alternative.

Merge AFC and OFC?
Then all the OFC teams (bar NZ) will get raped and humiliated by even larger amounts.

Send NZ to AFC? Then you've got an entire confederation that's completely amateur and play in a park.
>>
>>66400310
OFC qualifiers pre-asia
top OFC teams qualify into asia qualifiers
>>
>>66400310
Have the ASEAN countries and Oceanic countries form a confederation.
>>
>>66400310
New Zealand are pretty amateur anyway.
>>
>>66400353
*Oceania
>>
>>66400337
Not if it puts Australia back in Oceania to qualify for Asia. Oceania is a complete waste of time.
>>
So how come Australia's top scorer has less goals than Wayne Rooney does for England?
>>
File: tim-cahill-01.jpg (61 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
tim-cahill-01.jpg
61 KB, 612x612
>>66402882
He has played fewer games and he started towards the end of our affiliation with the OFC so most of his goals won't have been against shitty micronations.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.