[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/grizzlies/ at /spurs/ game thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 29754028_p0.jpg (968 KB, 1414x2000) Image search: [Google]
29754028_p0.jpg
968 KB, 1414x2000
buncha guys resting, injured, and arrested
>>
>duncan now wearing braces on both knees
worried.png
>>
i really enjoy watching kevin martin's shooting motion
>>
>alt jersey at home
Am I the only one who finds this disgusting as fuck?

>every team does that
>>
why the fuck is born ready not starting
>>
File: fiesta.jpg (177 KB, 712x1567) Image search: [Google]
fiesta.jpg
177 KB, 712x1567
>>66390665
bring back ~fiesta~ colors
>>
>>66390733
Guess what, he wasn't ready.
>>
Aldrige going hard
>>
>>66390979
i love that, i love watching him putting in effort on defense. he's got it in him to be a really decent defender
>>
>>66391026
Isn't he playing center? Doesn't even matter, dude's a beast either way
>>
Comfy fucking game
>>
>>66391089
he usually has duncan or west with him on the floor to guard centers, but he's been playing center in more lineups than he might have expected. other teams going small and effectively putting forwards up against aldridge helps, though. he is a beast.
>>
>>66391159
Can't wait to see him in the playoffs. Him and kawhi on that front court is lethal. All we need from him now is consistent defensive effort
>>
>>66391354
hell yeah. what's the best matchup out of rockets, mavs, trailblazers, and jazz?
>>
>>66390531
he's been wearing them for a while senpai

>>66391518
Jazz would get swept
>>
Kevin Martin is the shit desu
>>
File: gotta protect.jpg (62 KB, 914x630) Image search: [Google]
gotta protect.jpg
62 KB, 914x630
LMA going for 40 tonight
>>
>>66391648
gotta feed the alpha desu
>>
>>66391518
I think they'd have the easiest time against the jazz but I think a series with Portland would be the most entertaining
>>
File: 1421602020210.jpg (19 KB, 610x405) Image search: [Google]
1421602020210.jpg
19 KB, 610x405
>put a ring on it

>>66391584
i thought it's just his left knee. desu unless it's a super early game on a sunday, i watch the games in bed on my laptop with a blocky SD stream on the right side of the screen. i just miss those details. feels bad desu
>>
>>66391709
for the longest time it WAS his left knee. I just noticed this earlier in the year
>>
>>66391702
not trying to be cocky but dealing with lillard and mccollum would be a nice warm-up for later challenges, meanwhile the stronk spurs front court would probably still give them the edge over the blazers.
>>
>It's a TP kills niggas episode

Absolutely based lads.
>>
>>66391826
Do you think anyone other than gsw has a shot of knocking them off? I know stuff happens but who do you think can beat them?
>>
>>66391967
this 2bh
>>
>>66391987
Thunder probably the other one but I doubt they can keep it together for 4/7 games.
>>
>>66392017
How do you feel.about the clippers? I don't think so but people seem to believe it.
>>
>>66392206
Nah not worried about them. They needed 7 last season and that was with Green playing like shit and not being able to hit a 3. At least Spurs got Martin now if that happens again.

Plus Clips not as good as last year, Blake has had a terrible season.
>>
>>66391987
>>66392206
i generally hate them having to go up against the rockets, the thunder, and the clippers. but the rockets look nigh-dysfunctional at the moment and the clippers are missing griffin and lost some bench quality. thunder look shaky too to some degree but they do have two top 5 players, and wesbrook can always beast it (unless he tears his meniscus again).

i don't think they're invincible, but barring injuries and ceteris paribus, i think it's pretty hard to go 4/7 against the spurs at the moment. i'm feeling way better about them this season compared to same time last season. their bench depth is unreal, and they have two go-to guys that can give you pretty much 50 points per game between the two of them.
>>
that was some nice defense by anderson
>>
>>66392468
Please don't bring up Danny Green. Dude has been a perpetual disappointment with the exception of the gsw game where his defense was on point. I don't know why the guy still can't hit 3s
>>66392502
I think between them and gsw will come down to home court. Man, they should just give whoever comes out of the West the trophy and get it over with
>>
>>66392661
man i don't know, upsets do happen.
>>
the fuck was that duncan shot, lol
>>
File: joerger_bomb.jpg (62 KB, 685x392) Image search: [Google]
joerger_bomb.jpg
62 KB, 685x392
i-is it me, or is it really, really hot in here?
>>
>>66392770
Yes they do

>6 point lead
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.