[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fact that so many books still name the Shearer as "the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Alan-Shearer.jpg (89 KB, 615x937) Image search: [Google]
Alan-Shearer.jpg
89 KB, 615x937
The fact that so many books still name the Shearer as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" striker in the EPL ever only tells you how far the EPL stilI is from becoming a serious league. La Liga critics have long recognized that the greatest players of all times are Zidane and Maradona, who were not the most rich or top scorers of their times, let alone of all times. Football critics rank the highly controversial Zidane over other footballers who were highly popular in and around Europe. EPL critics are still blinded by commercial success. Shearer scored more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. La Liga critics grow up watching a lot of La Liga of the past, Bundesliga critics grow up watching a lot of Bundesliga of the past. EPL critics are often totally ignorant of the past, they barely know who Kevin Keegan was. No wonder they will think that Shearer did anything worthy of being saved.
>>
>>66387504
shut up you mong
>>
>>66387504
Scaruffi?
>>
File: 1445218023013.jpg (43 KB, 601x481) Image search: [Google]
1445218023013.jpg
43 KB, 601x481
>>66387504
pretty good
>>
It's been a bit since i saw this particular pasta.
>>
>>66387541
Angry 'premiere' league fan detected
>>
>>66387504
Hi Wilshere
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.