[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wentz #1 talent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_63.jpg (61 KB, 654x395) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_63.jpg
61 KB, 654x395
I don't get it. I really don't. I need an explanation here.

Recently, I'm hearing this guy is like otherworldly talent getting A+ for Pro Days etc etc.

How the fuck there wasn't a single world about him in last four years at college? He didn't become godly in last three weeks, right? If he's such a talent, why didn't colleges try to get his transfer or something .. He was A NORTH DAKOTA STATE BISON. What the fuck am I missing here? Is it just hype? Scouts sucks?
>>
You know they won like 4 D2 national titles in a row, right? They're a powerhouse and could probably beat regional D1 teams like Iowa State, Colorado, Kansas and others.
>>
>>66385853

>Division 2

Wow. WOW.
>>
File: 1455358630606.gif (468 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1455358630606.gif
468 KB, 500x400
>>66385853
>calling FCS teams division 2
>>
>>66385829
Like I said, Wentz made North Dakota State to where it is right now.

North Dakota State needs to be in Mountain West or BigXII conference.
>>
Is ncaa 14 worth 20 bucks?
>>
Also, he grew like a motherfucker in college.
>>
>>66388085
Don't quote me on this but I think EA shut down the servers for this game so you can't download custom rosters anymore.
>>
>>66385829
It doesn't matter khalil mack was from buffalo and he is probably one of the top 5 defensive player in the nfl.
>>
You now remember that Steve McNair came from a small school.

I can't decide whether the Browns would be retarded to take him #2 overall or they'd be retarded not to take him when they have the chance.
>>
>>66388118
Jews
>>
>>66385829
He is also from ND. Maybe he didn't want to transfer.
>>
File: thats hillarious.jpg (101 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
thats hillarious.jpg
101 KB, 682x600
>>66385853
>and could probably beat regional D1 teams l
>>
>>66388260
>he's never played against anyone higher than a glorified community college

cleveland signs rg3 and this loser who couldn't get a scholarship from a decent football team.

are the browns cursed by some horrible god?
>>
>>66386153
Casuals everywhere
>>
>>66389229
They have beaten several of those teams
>>
>>66385829
I don't understand either. You would think that if he were so good he would at least be playing for a top D1 school
>NDSU
lierally fucking who??
>>
>>66389290
by several of those you mean the literal dumpster fires of the fbs ranks
>>
#1 QB is goff though right?
>>
>all these casuals not knowing about NDSU
>>
File: rowsdower.jpg (6 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
rowsdower.jpg
6 KB, 256x192
>>66385853

>North Dakota State
>Division 2

wut
>>
Because when he got recruited to college he was a manlet WR, at his senior year he was a beatmode giant QB.

Also honestly stop talking about shit you know absolutely nothing about.
>>
>>66385829
Fred Jackson, the RB that made Marshawn Lynch get sent away by the Bills, and one of the top RBs of the league in his prime played at Coe College

That's NCAA DIII
>>
I can understand people not knowing about NDSU. The FCS doesn't get a lot of recognition and their bad teams are really bad. What I can't understand is how anyone could consider NDSU a shit team. Put them in the FBS and they'll still make the top 25
>>
>>66391992

London Fletcher was a DIII player as well

Victor Cruz was FCS and kicked my teams ass in the playoffs
>>
Wasn't tom brady an FCS guy?
>>
Flacco was a FCS player and he got drafted high and went on to have a really good career. People just have no idea what they're talking about.

>>66391998
Top 25 maybe, maybe not, but they wouldn't be Kansas or Vanderbilt tier of dogshit.
>>
>>66391998
ESPN has had Gameday there each of the last three years m8. Maybe more than that. Even turboplebs in the south know about NDSU
>>
>>66392137
Honestly everyone who watches college football at least semi-seriously knows about NDSU. Only fucktarded NFL fans will say they never heard of it, since they're the type of casual fans who only recognize the bluebloods and perhaps the SEC because that's where most NFL players come from.
>>
>>66392137

>Even turboplebs in the south know about NDSU

but not OP, hence this thread
>>
>>66392088
Brady was UMich
>>
>>66392395
>half a championship in the last 50 years

I take that as a "yes".
>>
the next Flacco

elite qb
elite intangibles
>>
>>66392107

Flacco started his career at D1 and transferred down so he could actually play
>>
Romo played for Eastern Illinois State.
Div II GOAT
>>
i just cant believe someone from an fcs school will get drafted top 10, possible #2 in the nfl draft.

i know this used to happen back in the 80s and some of the 90s, but i never thought it would happen in the 2010s with the amount of exposure and tv coverage and bowl games that fbs gets now
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.