[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come no relevant new sports have been invented in the last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: kpcb-report-2013-49-638.jpg (102 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
kpcb-report-2013-49-638.jpg
102 KB, 638x479
How come no relevant new sports have been invented in the last 100 years?
With all the technological advancement that has been made in that time frame, why is it that sport remained completely stagnant as if the new technology didn't exist so we still watch the same old boring games?
>>
Nice thread, fagtron
>>
They're all shit tier meme sports like Ultimate Frisbee and Muggle Quidditch.

We're stuck with what we have until Blitzball becomes a reality.
>>
>wearable computers

Yeah I'm failing for that meme
>>
>>66385275
>tfw you're not the only one that desperately wants this to happen
>>
>>66385275
ultimate frisbee is fun though f.am

especially if tackling is allowed
>>
>>66385188
>Baseketball
>>
>>66385286
can't wait for the iWaifu penis attachment
>>
Jump Racing
E-Sports
X-Games
Women's Sport
>>
Theres casuals cricket, thats at least a bit different
>>
crabcock
>>
Water polo
Racing
Crabcock
Yelling Muhammad in the school cafeteria and seeing how many heads turn
>>
>>66385646

Do you play "Bogey" in the US? You take it in turns to say the word Bogey whilst in class but you have to say it louder than the person who said it before you, the loser is the one who gets noticed/told off by the teacher.
>>
>>66385682
Or how about making it better? Everyone chip in 20 dollars, the person who said it the loudest before the teacher/professor notices gets the pot. No turns, you just go on and say whenever you want.
>>
>>66385682
We do this but with the word "penis"
>>
>>66385714

Hm if there are no turns I'm sure it would end in a big argument over who said it the loudest.
>>
>>66385682
Yes but usually with the word "penis"
>>
>>66385742
We are getting somewhere. But I'm damn sure this is going to turn out a game and not an sport.

>say the game is being played by 8 people
>you must say "Bogey" or whatever louder than the previous participant
>to that, players must agree bonafide that the person said it louder if positive (more than half of the players must agree, or a umpire must call it good
>if it is an umpire, he must stand close to the center of all players to be unbiased
>if a player fails to say it louder, the umpire calls him off the game or, in absence of an umpire, the players do it by the vote we previously stabilished
>so the person who said it last without being noticed take the pot

e.g.
>1 says "Bogey" and is unnoticed
>2 says "Bogey" louder than 1 and is unnoticed
>3 fails to say "Bogey" louder than 2 and is out of the game
>4 says "Bogey" louder than 2 and is unnoticed
>5 says "Bogey" louder than 4 but is noticed
>4 wins the round/pot/match/whatever
>>
>>66385682
we did this with in the math class, the teacher had really foul breath so we used 'smelly mouth' instead
>>
>1990's
>desktop internet computing

You know how I know you can't remember the 90's?
>>
BulletBall nigga
>>
>>66385682
its called the penis game...
>>
>>66385682
it's called the penis game and it's a childhood staple in North America

just remembering playing it in a noisy cafeteria when my buddy went for the mother of all penis bellows, like with enough force that his arms clenched and his eyes rolling back into his head, but just as he did the PA went off and everyone went quiet.
>>
>>66386156
Bulletball,
Bulletball,
Thassa Bulletball.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.