[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you make Madden great again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: Madden_NFL_2005_Coverart.png (163 KB, 256x362) Image search: [Google]
Madden_NFL_2005_Coverart.png
163 KB, 256x362
How would you make Madden great again?
>>
By taking away their NFL exclusivity.

Competition is good for consumers.
>>
>>66377084
/thread
>>
>>66377065
>No in depth franchise mode no more

Now we are stuck with some ultimate team bullshit
>>
Put Trump in charge.
>>
>Bring Back the Combine Minigames
>Bring back the Parents backstory which creates your traits
>Bring back the sports radio feature where you could hear the media talking about you
>Bring back the game mode where your team would play as mascots
>End the trading card trash that ruined Madden 16
>Make career mode enjoyable by doing things off the field such as press conferences that shape your reputation
>Make the Games every 2 years instead of yearly for more quality titles
>Bring the series back to PC

I sometimes wish that the NFL would license their brand back to companies like Sega or some others just for Variety.
>>
The middle line backer with 40 catch and 30 jump would not be able to jump 10 feet in the air to intercept the ball
>>
Bring back qb vision >>
>>
>>66377065
make ask madden not total shit

>need 9 uards
>recommends a 5 yard pass
>>
>>66377065
charge the mexicans
>>
DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS
>>
shitty madden stories time?
> playing ultimate team
> have a 90 overall team without spending money
> working way through ranks in head to head
> finally make it to super bowl in pro 1
> opponent has a 99 overall team
> all tackles broken
> no blocks stick
> get absolutely wrecked

Haven't played since
>>
>>66377622
just change the route at los

or let me guess they removed this
>>
>>66377690
shit pisses me off. there isn't a great of variety of teams on MUT like there is on FUT. Either guy worked hard to have his Flacco, Sanu and Adrian Peterson. Or guy has Elway, Emmitt and Jerry Rice.
>>
>>66377220
this for the love of god this
>>
>>66377220
As much as people want Ultimate Team out, even more people play it AND spend ridiculous amounts of money. Madden and FIFA UT pay for multiple games themselves.
>>
virtual reality madden
>>
>>66377622

>not picking your own plays
>>
>>66377084
Nfl fever was a better game than Madden

Also OP, no PC game, no buy
>>
>>66377084
First post best post. This will also lead to another company inevitable making an NFL game for PC. I'm tired of playing madden 08 and Madden Mobile even though both games aren't bad and 08 has a GOAT soundtrack.
>>
>>66377622
>1st and 10 on my 45 yard line
>Madden's recommended play is to QB Sneak
>>
>>66377622
>Using ask madden

Are you 12?
>>
>fire everyone
>hire 2k sports team
>>
Johnny Manziel cover.
>>
Roster update espn 2k5.
>>
Bring back TECMO Superbowl.

Or maybe NFL Quarterback Club, that game was allright.
>>
File: penis.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
penis.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>66377690
Damn
>Madden 16 on XB1
>Draft Champions
>my opponent run commits on 3rd and 1
>I called 4 verts, not a run. So all his defenders are charging at nothing
>his silver linebacker is man'd up my TE who is on a streak
>my TE has about a 4 step lead over the linebacker
>no deep safety so I throw a lob pass
>the CPU controlled 70 OVR linebacker goes from charging at the line of scrimmage to a full on sprint back to cover his man, gets a speed boost and does a glitchy 10 foot jump aggressive one handed sideways catch animation to intercept the pass
>did I mention that it was CPU controlled?
>I am left dumbfounded
I also have spent about $30 dollars on packs since I've had Madden 16, but have not purchased a bundle yet. Pulled TOTW Brandon Marshall out of a free pack from doing solo challenges.
>>
I haven't played a madden game since 2010 for the ps2. Why does it suck? Like specific details.
>>
>>66383530
once you are approaching the line of scrimmage with the ball carrier the defensive linemen's black hole gravity kicks in and your O-line turns into middle schoolers.
>>
>>66377084

This this this this
>>
>>66384075
Just change the sliders desu ;^)
>>
>>66383530
every year something gets worse. Wide receivers have magnets for hands or defensive backs can catch through the receiver's body or linebackers break the laws of physics.

it's always something. It's not worth 60 dollars a year to get a roster update with no real mechanical improvement or better visuals
>>
>remove meme possession catches
>NBA 2kesque career mode with NFL draft and actual player stuff
>historical teams
>make it so DBs don't drop 95% of interceptions even if the ball is thrown right to their chest
>>
bring back NCAA football tbqh
>>
File: 02.png (3 KB, 182x248) Image search: [Google]
02.png
3 KB, 182x248
>>66377084
>>
>>66377812
It's not that hard to have a 90+ ovr team without spending money. I currently have a 90 ovr team and 1,100,000+ coins in reserve for when card prices absolutely tank. The trick is to work the auction house, invest early on in the season in programs like Schefter's stars and Football Outsiders, do your solo challenges like the Journey, make farm accounts, and to not open packs unless you have a disposable income so you can have Elway, Emmitt, and Jerry Rice.
>>
>>66377065
This was my first Madden. Soundtrack was sick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aTd_aNGc70
>>
>>66384910
>where you could hear the media talking about you
>>Bring back the game mode wher

All of there, but also make it so you when playing online you choose your teams after you connect with someone. I play with the colts and i always get matched up with the pathers and can't tackle or block.

Make it so loading the game doesn't take 30 minutes. Game is just finicky and slow in general sooo lazy... I play on xbx1 and have the most recent version of madden.
>>
File: 1409013091554.jpg (48 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1409013091554.jpg
48 KB, 499x499
>>66385017
>xbx1
>>
>>66385046
Whats ur point
>>
> making my way through journey challenges in ultimate team
> challenge is a variation of "score with 10-30 seconds left on the clock"
> can beat most of them in one play
> mfw the loading screen takes 2 minutes each way
>>
Madden would be fun again when people actually play with the teams of that current year again. Now it's just a bunch of card trading degenerates who build teams of oldfags from prior decades.
>>
File: 1277815790-00.jpg (100 KB, 640x901) Image search: [Google]
1277815790-00.jpg
100 KB, 640x901
WE ARE THE ENERGY
>>
Get rid of Ultimate Team
>>
>>66377065
Stop buying it. I stopped the year they had that cone vision shit. 06? Roster Update:THE GAME.
>EA
>>66377119
For fucks sake, Franchise was the only saving grace for this steaming shitpile.
>>66377220
>they removed the combine
And people are still buying this fucking trash?
But the rest of that shit is filler garbage.
You have no one to blame but yourselves.
>>66377251
The fucking worst. Better not throw to that open as fuck guy slant over the middle.
>>66377622
It was better when it was ASK COACH
Call me an oldfag all you want. You know im on point with this shit.
>>
File: sims.png (98 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
sims.png
98 KB, 720x1280
>>66377065
Combine then have Hideo Kojima direct superstar mode
>>
>>66377065
By making myself either too young or dumb to care about quality.
>>
>>66377622
GET DAT YAC LIKE A REAL NIGGA
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.