[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is Wayne Rooney going to the mls before he retires? Will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: Wayne-Rooney-014.jpg (809 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
Wayne-Rooney-014.jpg
809 KB, 2560x1536
So is Wayne Rooney going to the mls before he retires?

Will he end up being shit if and when he does?

Also will Manchester united ever stop sucking dick?

Discuss these questions in this thread
>>
He's been shit for years m8, but that didn't stop Drogba.
>>
>>66371121
Drogba was never really as over rated as Rooney is though. We kind of knew he was roughly an average/somewhat above average player.

People in the u.s. knew his name because he played for chelshit and the plastics out here like to ejaculate over chelshit like they know anything about football at all

>p.s. he probably won't be all that great in mls. Rooney on the other hand...
>>
>>66371563

literally what are you talking about

drogba scores for fun in the mls while other aging luxury players under perform

drogs never peaked like rooney but he was still mr. clutch and always remained consistent unlikely rooney who has been horrid for years
>>
>>66370920
Lets not kid ourselves here, if he went to the MLS he'd easily put up 20-25 goals.
>>
Anyone have that "In the age of Rooney" pasta?
>>
>>66371664
Didnt drogba just start a couple weeks ago?

>>66371885
Kind of agree with this lad.
>>
So is Wayne Rooney going to the mls before he retires?

>More than likely

Will he end up being shit if and when he does?

> He already is shit

Also will Manchester united ever stop sucking dick?

>Yes, the fact he's been terrible for about 2 season will overshadow anything else he's accomplished there. If he stays on next season he'll be just as bad.
>>
>>66372201
Why do ABUs hate Rooney so much?

Aside from a great 2009-10, 2011-12 campaign he's been rather consistent

He also just seems like a good lad who would be fun to hang out with after practices

Ugly motherfucker though.

I won't claim to like united but I do like and respect Wayne Rooney. I think he would also make the mls a bit more fun to watch, especially if he joined a good club like Portland and him and valeri just rekt the fuck out of the league

t. Spurs fan
>>
>>66372545
He's kind of a cunt for playing games
>I won't re-new me contract unless you give me 300k a week 'la
>>
>>66373170
Well I'll admit, I dont hover over my computer during the transfer windows for new rumors

That does sound a little excessive and overexaggerated though, feel like citing that?
>>
>>66372545
What part of Hotspur are you from m8?
>>
>>66374136
>the city of australia
>>
>>66372070
No son, he played last season
>>
>>66373849
He's done it twice, he was stalling and using the rumours of him going to Chelsea to bait United into giving him a massive contract. United obliged because Ferguson hates selling players and they didn't want to piss him off after they had sold Ronaldo before.
>>
>>66371563
What the fuck am I reading?

In their prime, both Rooney and Drogba were top 5 players (in any position) in the world and arguably 3rd.

Without Rooney, United wouldn't have won half of the trophies they have won since 2007.

Without Drogba, Chelsea wouldn't have won anything since 2006.

Both of them are football greats (if not legends) and Drogba is probably the best attacking player in Chelsea FC history.
>>
>>66370920
>rooney
>good enough for MLS
try ching chang chong lmfao
>>
>>66377959
Chinese League is better than MLS
>>
>>66377953

Z O L A
O
L
A
>>
There's room for white Heskey on any team.
>>
>>66378051
"no."
>>
>>66377953

>shit opinion: the post
>>
>>66378137

>Zola
80 goals in 312 games
0.25 goals per game

>Drogba
164 goals in 381 games
0.43 goals per game

>Zola
FA Cup: 97, 00
Football League Cup: 98

>Drogba
Premier League: 05, 06, 10, 15
Football League Cup: 05, 07, 15
FA Cup: 07, 09, 10, 12
UEFA Champions League: 12

Now tell me without memeing that Zola was a better forward for Chelsea than Drogba was.
>>
>>66378492
Just for fun.

>Rooney
244 goals in 511 games
0.48 goals per game

>Rooney
Premier League: 07, 08, 09, 11, 13
Football League Cup: 06, 10
UEFA Champions League: 08
FIFA Club World Cup: 08
>>
>Rppney will go to Seattle Sounets F.C.

Cap dis
>>
>>66378648
It seems like the mls is trying to keep their league a bit balanced with the talent

That's why I said in this post >>66372545
Portland would be a good fit for him
Portland has a solid team but not a great team yet. Add a superstar player like Rooney along with valeri and nagbe and this entire league has just become more entertaining.
>>
hes been shit for at least 2 years already, will definitely be sold in 2/3 years. Manure are literally paying 250k a week for a 15 goal per season tops striker.
>>
>>66370920
No, he's too much of an England babby to ever leave England.
>>
>Rooney
>Ever leaving the North West

You're deluded if you think Rooney could ever live outside of england, he couldnt hack it.
>>
>>66381545
>implying he's not gonna see out his retirement in benidorm
>>
>>66378492
Abramovich brought Chelski in 2003.

>Not understanding that Zola was carrying that whole team, and doing such a great that Abramovich noticed them to buy them
>>
>>66378492
Zola never played in any great teams, Drogba played in several. But Drogba shades it in terms of quality, though the gap is nowhere near as big as those stats make it look.
>>
Y'all are some bitch niggas watch a real sport
>>
>>66381556
Zola was carrying them to what exactly? Nothing? Mediocrity?

Drogba carried the modern Chelsea team to titles.

>>66381597
>the gap is nowhere near as big as those stats make it look.
>the gap is nowhere near as big as the gap actually is

Zola was a world class player and was clearly the pick of the bunch in the 90s but Drogba is on that Henry/van Nistelrooy/RooneyAguero tier of the greatest ever forwards to ever grace football in any era.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.