[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do /sp/ gets autistic when I use the word soccer? soccer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1443893977668.jpg (12 KB, 320x337) Image search: [Google]
1443893977668.jpg
12 KB, 320x337
Why do /sp/ gets autistic when I use the word soccer?

soccer is the proper correct word in english.

burger english is the proper way to speak the language, because it's the only relevant english speaking country.

you know all of you learned to speak american, not british at your english institute, unless you're a contrarian retard who entered some british college.
>>
>>66370733
why start a thread just for this? next time take this pent up rage to the one taking your head okay
>>
>you know all of you learned to speak american, not british

Nope, they learned us British english.
>>
File: reminder.jpg (83 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
reminder.jpg
83 KB, 700x500
>>
>people that invented it called it football
>naaah fuck them lets call it soccer
>>
>>66370774
>>66370783
>>66370815
>butthurt yuros because usa is superior to their entire continent
lmao
>>
Por eso se te cagan de risa en la cara, despues no digas nada
>>
>>66370889
>implying
lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 400x462
This thread speaks the truth.

>mfw yuroweenies call soccer "football"
>mfw it's literally the only sport they watch
>>
you tell em Ecuador
>>
Ecuador is actually a based country tbqh famm
>>
>at your english institute
my what?

>>66370783
>they learned us
not very well, it would seem
>>
>>66379129
holy shit, not since WW2 has germany btfo holland like that
>>
File: 1412774231650.jpg (26 KB, 450x351) Image search: [Google]
1412774231650.jpg
26 KB, 450x351
>>66379031
>mfw amerifats actually think that handegg, apehoop, luckswing and icefight are sports
>mfw yuroweenies watch more sports than americans

>"durr i need more than one sport to not shoot myself"
>>
File: flash.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
flash.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
>>66379031

>mfw when ameribibles really don't care for anything other than handegg
>mfw straight after the superb owl the board is flooded with 'what am I gonna do until September?' threads
>>
>amerilards actually abandon football at the very young age and play another made up sport by themselves cause they are so dumb and insecure to play the real sport and afraid to get btfo
>>
When I read OP's first couple sentences, I thought he was saying some people get triggered from using the word soccer instead of divegrass.

Then I read the rest of the post and clapped accordingly. Still CIRL.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.