[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/nwsl/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: nwsl-fixtures.jpg (17 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
nwsl-fixtures.jpg
17 KB, 261x193
Yesterday someone said they reject the WNBA because the players aren't the best in the world.

Well, this league is literally the best female soccer players in the world, /sp/.

U mad?
>>
>implying the Seattle Reign aren't the best team in any sport

USA! USA!
>>
>>66369346
You literally can't watch this. It doesn't have a tv deal.
>>
>>66369346
Give it 2-3 years and the WSL will have surpassed it. The likes of Asllani are coming over and I'm sure more will follow suit.
>>
>>66370165
>internet
or
>actually leaving the house and going to games, socializing with other fans, getting drunk

Pic either/both.
>>
>>66370202
>googles WSL
>World Surf League

wait wut
>>
>>66370165
They just had the world championships and which player was it who tweeted the surface of the field in Ft. Lauderdale... it was shitty turf, compared to the manicured fields the men play on.

No TV deal? That's not because of quality of play, that much is certain.
>>
>>66370233
Women's Super League chief. The likes of Man City, Chelsea and Arsenal are flexing their financial muscle, can see Man United moving in and getting a team at some point too.

PSG and the German teams may be dominating right now but I don't think it will be long before an English team succeeds in the Women's Champions League. City would be my bet as they're full-time.
>>
File: 1452543806525.jpg (19 KB, 196x190) Image search: [Google]
1452543806525.jpg
19 KB, 196x190
>>66369346
represent
>>
Obviously should get paid the same amount as men otherwise soccer is sexist.
>>
>>66370521
Well now it's just a race to see who is more sexist: the UK or the US. .... Don't answer that.

American women are the best in the world. Deal with it.
>>
>>66370528
Well.... yeah?
>>
>in b4 rampant unsubstantiated butthurt misogyny.
>>
>>66369346
they would all get smashed in the female champions league
>>
>>66370859
>no TV deal
>fewer fans
>less revenue
>should still get paid the same as men

you don't actually believe this, right?
>>
>>66371193
At the party after the game, maybe.

>won FIFA
>>
>>66371206
They get paid exactly what the market will bear.
>>
>what if USA won FIFA

They did, and those players are all in this league.
>>
WORLD CHAMPIONS
>>
>USA has female basketball and soccer leagues. But no volleyball league.

sigh
>>
>>66384389
That's because no one wants to see volleyball, no matter the gender.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.