[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aymeric Laporte is set to sign a 5-year deal with City in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: CeThnqiXIAAUCy9.jpg (34 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
CeThnqiXIAAUCy9.jpg
34 KB, 600x360
>Aymeric Laporte is set to sign a 5-year deal with City in the summer [MARCA].

abmcs btfo
>>
lel

this would make sense last season but hes been dogshit this year
>>
ghost club
>>
>>66365837
that's alright, you have mike smalling anyway m8 :')
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
Must suck to be Athletic and only be able to sign Basque players but every time you develop one and make one internationally relevant they just leave for a bigger club.

They need to sign all their people to lifetime contracts.
>>
>>66365853

are you seriously so autistic that you believe that anyone who says anything vaguely negative about city is actually a manure fan

fact of the matter is laporte has been poor this season and this move would have made much more sense last season
>>
>>66365821
how much have they spent on defenders in the last few years? laporte will not be cheap
>>
>>66365898
Yes, because Aymeric Laporte is from the very centre of Bilbao...
>>
>>66365898

they get good money for every single one of them and just keep pumping out more

laporte wont be any less than 40m
>>
File: wew.jpg (75 KB, 507x575) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
75 KB, 507x575
>>66365914
who cares about money
>>
>>66365898
they also sign players that were brought up in basque or nearby (some french territories) academies, which gives them a bigger pool
>>
>>66365821
Calm down Muhammad
>>
>>66365972
Jamal where them white women at ;)
>>
>>66365952
it makes laughing at them funnier when they get ridiculed
>>
>>66365982
how's that job search going pablo?
>>
>taking Marca transfer rumours seriously
>>
>>66365898

it forces them to train their young local players and trust them, which is a forgotten art in modern football
>>
>>66365999
lel I own my own company, ahmed
>>
>>66366049
go back to your siesta in the unemployment line pedro
>>
>>66366001
This
Bilbao is based tbf familia
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 631x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 631x600
>>66366068
So you've recovered from your brief stint of sanity and now are back to being delusional? That's the Dutch bandwagoner I know!

TSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
Welcome back, plastic "Dutch" sandnigger.

Have you wiped away the tears caused by City's loss to United?

This post with end with 1-0. Check 'em
>>
>75m de bryune
>62m sterling
>45m otamendi
>53m mongala
>easily +60m laporte
>poop guardiolel's wages
>all to play the europa league
the city of manchester
>>
>>66366247
what? we're fourth
>>
>implying you're not shanta
>>
>>66366285
DELETE THIS
>>
>>66366263
>10(ten) points behind Spurs
>14(fourteen) points behind Leicester

After spending £1bn!

Shit club.
>>
> I rate Laporte

wew there FM lads.
>>
>>66366381

he was great last season
>>
>>66365914
Too much for what they have. Otamendi and Mangala combined cost around £70m which is more than most other teams in the league have spent on their entire squad.
>>
>>66366361
delicious tears
>>
>aguero
>isco
>laporte
>de bruyne
>silva
>pogba
>gundogan

who stands a chance?
>>
>>66366356
Why?
>>
>>66366484
just memeing
>>
they will splash 50M on a defender every year?
>>
>>66366509
pkoi pas? nous city, beaucoup dargent comprends mec
>>
>>66366509

at some point in the future every defender in europe will be owned by manchester city

and they'll still concede 3 at home to leicester
>>
>>66366553
>third world "humor"
>>
>another overrated defender from la liga
boriiiiiiiiiing
>>
>>66366428
Top bantz there lad

Delicious tears of regret from Pep maybe. I support my hometown team and they're shit so feel free to insult them all you like. I'll never live to see Scunthorpe United spend billions trying to become a good team and get beaten to the league title by average sides like Leicester and Spurs.
>>
>>66366596
we're shit as well m8 but that's typical city
>>
>>66366553
KEEEK

you mean every overrated and overpaid defenders
>>
>>66365972
Listen Muhammad you shitty oil team is getting btfo with no trophies. You filthy Muslim merc club
>>
>>66366893
hillary yes
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.